Show healt bar with script

Silencedoom

hey community ,

ive run into a problem with my round based combat mod.

when disable player controls its not showing up the health bar unless i give the control back

is there a way to force the health bar to be showen? or any idea how i could make it showing wilst getting hit or something

ill add my video here to show you what i mean

Edited by Silencedoom

With the controls disabled and the HP bar doesn't show then I think the only thing you could do is poll the players HP and display a status message at the top left.

If the player can't do anything about it till their turn, then just set it to show when it is the player's turn. You could include it as a text display in the message box if you don't want to have it as a message in the upper left corner.

im allready trying this but i cant get it to work ^^

...erm I have a suggestion why not use SetPlayerAIDriven() to your advantage? If you set

Game.DisablePlayerControls(false, true, True, True, True, true, true) ;So movement is not locked therefore keeping the UI

then SetPlayerAIDriven(), you won't have any controls nor can you move but keeps the UI which seems to be what your looking for... although to revert back you will have to call SetPlayerAIDriven(false) before EnablePlayerControls()

It's worked for me before hope it's what your looking for.

Edited by CraftySentinel