To the United States of America...

Dark0ne

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Football =

"A couple of people running around chasing a ball that looks like a round chess board, and when they finally reach that damn ball, they kick it away as soon as possible."

I think you'll find American Football follows the same principle...

... but rather than kicking it, as "foot"ball would suggest, they largely use their hands. There's American logic for you :rolleyes:

In theory, we should be able to kill them before they see us, correct? IE in Iraq there were a dozen (give or take) tanks waiting for us on the road into Baghdad.

Any country can see an armor division standing into the open... You dont need the newest american satelite or any other poo for that...

It's when we try to KEEP control of things when people start dieing, like the situation is now in Iraq. :(

What do you expect

1. You have no right to be there at all

2. You've given golden promises to the people of Iraq and you didnt kept any and not much has changed since before the Americans came. Oh yes, the oil fields changed to American compagny's.

I just wish the whole thing would end and our guys could come back home :rip:

Hey, you f***** up now you're going to pay the price.

I'd rather just have the 'blue states' secede from the Union and annex Canada than rejoin with the UK :P. But I suppose anything would be better than the current arrangement.

Armies will not be a big deal in maybe 200 years...

I'm certain that there will never cease to be armies... well, until the machines take over :lol:

ok, maybe the US have the biggest and most efficient army in the world.

No. they've got the largest amounf of cannon fodder with enough technology to ensure limited casualties.

it's why if they have to get something to be done without A) shooting themselves. B)shooting their allies C) shooting everybody. D) Flattening the place and murdering half the civillians *cough*fallujah*cough*saigon*cough* then they end up getting the british army to do it for 'em....

I just wish the whole thing would end and our guys could come back home :rip:

Hey, you f***** up now you're going to pay the price.

How did we f*ck up?

The government?

Yes, but to blame the war on the American public like you are is an idiotic thing to do. We have no control over what decisions our government makes and we dont even get to really pick our president. So how could it possible be our fault for invading Iraq and out poo now that we are dying and want our people to return?

Rynos, Dark0ne pointed out this thread is not about the invasion of Iraq. Please don't prolong the earlier poster's misunderstanding. There is a thread on Iraq elsewhere.

I do sometimes wonder if the US does not know how to laugh at itself if the joke originates from another country. The Brits can. I think it's a good thing.

But the thread is humorous and the Iraq war ain't funny on anyone's terms!

So how could it possible be our fault for invading Iraq and out poo now that we are dying and want our people to return?

I'm sorry I did not wish to be offensive or anything nor was I referring to the American people. When I speak about political business I always refer towards the government cause afterall they are the ones responsible for every move the country makes. I hardly see the local grocery mobilising the army cause his oil prices are too high or any other thing.

For example if I say to my friends I hate the United States. Does that mean I hate the American people, the American products? No, I also watch American movies, I also watch American shows but I dont hate them, do I, well maybe some...

I do mean then I hate the politics the American government uses towards the rest of the world.

So once more, please do not interpretate this as an assault on anyone with American nationality on this forum.

At the moment I hate my country because our facist party is about 1 inch away of being elected but I dont hate my mother and father then for being Belgian? Or my neighbour. All I'm saying when it comes down to politics I never refer to the people. And if a nations people has to pay for the mistakes it government made, I'm sorry, but that's the real world.