To the United States of America...

Dark0ne

You all can shove it ima noob but im respected on many sites.Dark one can burn he doesnt know of the U.S.'s nulear power and well easily kik Englands ass.Just a few nukes will do so bye c you in HELL.

p.s.I killed Hamma

RUNS!!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Er, two things:

1: This is Dark0ne's forum. Please do not foment rebellion.

2: This thread was intended as a joke. Any resemblance to real-world situations is purely coincidental.

3:Double-posting is the Devil. There is an Edit button in the lower right hand corner of your posts.

America is BIGGER BETTER and stronger than Britian.Im not joking. :tongue2:

I suspect Minnesota is bigger than Britain. Surely the US is bigger and stronger. Better? How many years have you lived in England to be able to make a legitimate comparison. I hand have lived in both. The US is a good place to visit but to live - give me most of Europe any day!

You all can shove it ima noob but im respected on many sites.Dark one can burn he doesnt know of the U.S.'s nulear power and well easily kik Englands ass.Just a few nukes will do so bye c you in HELL.

Ok, lets take an equally stupid test. If I can kick and ban you before you can kick and ban me from these forums I'll admit America is better than Europe. BUT, if I can kick and ban you first, then you'll admit Europe would kick America's arse?

Yeah...didn't think you'd agree :rolleyes: