Capital Wasteland Government

PieBaker

Anyone else ever wanted to be president or king of the Capital Wasteland? Im surprised someone hasn't already made a mod that makes you ruler over the citizens of DC. If someone would make a mod that ends up with you as the leader of the capital wasteland and let you wage war with the factions you don't want or need in your territory, like in fallout new vegas, I would be so grateful.

That's overhaul territory there.If Broken Steel is any indication the way the story ends is with Elder Lyons establishing a Prussia-like State or you reverse all progress towards government in the Capital Wateland by killsating the Pentagon.

• 2 months later...

And what about super mutants? Would they become allied factions? Is what you want as well? lol

I find in the DC area you have a lot of Super Mutants and Talon company but not much other people other than Brother Hood Of Steel.

• 1 month later...

I want to do a mod which would fit the bill perfectly. And it doesnt consist of Enclave, Brotherhood or TSC members but a lore friendly group very similar to them. And no they aint the NCR either