Dual Wield

Nysonge

Okay, so we see some pretty good pistols and everything, the Blackhawk, the customs, the Protectron's Gaze.... But one thing, we can't dual wield them?

If possible, please make a mod where you can dual wield weapons, I don't care if you can't use a sword and a pistol (but that would be sweeeeet), just make it so that when you sheath out, 2 swords come out, attack/block or whatever.

If. Possible.

You're also tired of noobs asking for dual wield / prone position / total conversions / whiny bitching expecting the modders to work for them / vehicles / jetpacks?.

Got people-who-cant-follow-install-instructions there too? ^_^.

lolz jetpacks FTW!!!! :thanks:

while we're at it, why not godzilla, riddick death animations for stealth characters, :wallbash: um... euphoria engine, lalalalalalala, racing, a browser on your pip-boy, pole-vaulting, :wallbash: Flyable jets from rivet city like the ones on GTA3, parachuting, desttuctable buildings like on red faction, a new dynamic weapons spawn system like from the unreleased borderlands game, :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: , movie theaters, insurance, working lawnmowers, an emulator in your pip-boy so you can play a video game in a video game :wallbash: oh no, i got it.... a tv set that you can play fallout in fallout with a pipboy that has an emulator that lets you play a game in a game in game :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

that's it fellers, i'm making a mod for noobs that explains some simple concepts when dealing with the nexus, modders, and how to respect those that spend HOURS making their game more fun while they sit on their ass and complain about how our mods aren't good enough for them.

sheesh. :P :yes: :whistling:

How about the good old "This question has been asked a thousand times before and a search will uncover the answer in only 2 seconds but I'll ask again anyway and have the hide to female dog when told to search next time"

I love that one. :closedeyes:

Archived