What's your most anticipated PS3 exclusive?

inggrish

What's your most anticipated PS3 exclusive?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which forthcoming ps3 game(s) are you most excited about?

• Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
    • Gran Turismo 5
    • Ratchet and Clank: a crack in time
    • MAG
    • heavy rain
    • quantum theory
    • God of War 3
    • Final Fantasy Versus XIII
    • I don't care much about ps3 games

I did not know that there was going to be a new ratchet and clank, i couldn't download the quest for booty because i don't myself have a mastercard, my friend does sometimes purchases them for me and i pay him back sort of thing. Thats probably the one reason why i haven't donated yet :biggrin: .

Anyway very cool that there is a new one, lets hope its not psn store exclusive.

I did not know that there was going to be a new ratchet and clank, i couldn't download the quest for booty because i don't myself have a mastercard, my friend does sometimes purchases them for me and i pay him back sort of thing. Thats probably the one reason why i haven't donated yet :biggrin: .

Anyway very cool that there is a new one, lets hope its not psn store exclusive.

Its not psn exclusive, its going to be a full game, not just a little add on like quest for booty. :D

Also im looking forward to Gran turismo 5, i was disapointed with Gran turismo 5 prologue because i couldn't upgrade my car and the lack of them as well.

Lets hope this ones as good as Gran turismo 4.

Also im looking forward to Gran turismo 5, i was disapointed with Gran turismo 5 prologue because i couldn't upgrade my car and the lack of them as well.

Lets hope this ones as good as Gran turismo 4.

Im looking forward to GT5 as well. Im pretty sure it will be better than GT4

Not a game.. but a piece of hardware... I'm awaiting a controller that doesn't have such a stupidly large deadzone on it. The PS3 controller absolutely ruined the experience of killzone 2 for me because of this fact (the old ps2 controllers didnt have this problem, neither do the 360 controllers, just ps3 controllers)

Once I can get a decent controller... :D

Not a game.. but a piece of hardware... I'm awaiting a controller that doesn't have such a stupidly large deadzone on it. The PS3 controller absolutely ruined the experience of killzone 2 for me because of this fact (the old ps2 controllers didnt have this problem, neither do the 360 controllers, just ps3 controllers)

Once I can get a decent controller... :D

Deadzone? I don't know of any deadzone.

Archived