Nexus shouldn't police modders politics.

Doomsdaylee

Honestly, I don't see how this is even a discussion, and the way Nexus is handling this all is disgusting.

If retexturing out flags is banned, then adding them in should be banned as well. The very idea that modders now have to toe an invisible line of constantly shifting politics, instead of just worrying about if their mod works is disgraceful, and wholly antithetical to the idea of modding in general.

Reverse the ban, and stop forcing your politics on us.

yeah censorship kinda sucks. Of any kind. I'd be fine if everyone got their say with these kinds of things. Modding is an artform, after all. People should be able to make whatever message they want, whether I agree with it or not.

I don't see myself participating in Nexus much aside from just downloading the occasional mod going forward. This is bad.

yeah censorship kinda sucks. Of any kind. I'd be fine if everyone got their say with these kinds of things. Modding is an artform, after all. People should be able to make whatever message they want, whether I agree with it or not.

I don't see myself participating in Nexus much aside from just downloading the occasional mod going forward. This is bad.

Honestly, it's killed my want to mod at all, creation or downloading. This kind of garbage should not be supported.

Y

Honestly, I don't see how this is even a discussion, and the way Nexus is handling this all is disgusting.

If retexturing out flags is banned, then adding them in should be banned as well. The very idea that modders now have to toe an invisible line of constantly shifting politics, instead of just worrying about if their mod works is disgraceful, and wholly antithetical to the idea of modding in general.

Reverse the ban, and stop forcing your politics on us.

You are right, but situation on nexus is already bad. I suggested an OPTION to disable wokery stuff (esp. disgusting female models) as official option for Starfield. Nexus woke mods just deleted all topics (not only mine) EXCEPT some rando posting hate speech about "insecure boys" etc.
So, hopes for good nexus are already futile. This is lefty-moded platform. Deal with it or quit.

Edited by plcobrapl

We reserve the right to host, or not host, whatever content we want on our own site. We do not want to host mods that remove a Pride flag from a video game. If that upsets you enough that you no longer want to use our site then, quite frankly, your presence here will not be missed. I invite you to use the "Delete account" feature in your account settings page.

Publicly discussing moderation policy is not allowed as per our Terms of Service, which also provides you the contact email you can send your feedback to. As such, I will now lock this thread.

Have a great day.