Enhanced Weather - Rain -WIP-

skingrad24

Looks great! how about also giving screen effects such as distorsive/refractive droplets, that and once in a while an acid/radioactive rain with a slight toxic green tint and rad damage due to exposure with an AI packet that makes them NPC smart enough to take shelter.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Request: A mod which *only* adds rain, alters no other parts of the weather.

I have no intention whatsoever to add rain to Fellout, but I still think people should have the ability to use Fellout (or another weather mod) with rain if they like, rather than have the rain mod conflict.

What do you have against rain? You owe it your life!

I have no intention whatsoever to add rain to Fellout, but I still think people should have the ability to use Fellout (or another weather mod) with rain if they like, rather than have the rain mod conflict.

This mod doesn't conflict with fellout

So far I haven't found anything else particularly bug-worthy, nope. Still playing though so if anything does come up I'll post. Do you have any plans to add support for The Pitt? I'd love to see some stormy rain in that, the atmosphere with all the red hot steelworks and everything would be spectacular :D

So far I haven't found anything else particularly bug-worthy, nope. Still playing though so if anything does come up I'll post. Do you have any plans to add support for The Pitt? I'd love to see some stormy rain in that, the atmosphere with all the red hot steelworks and everything would be spectacular :D

How could I forget it? support for DLC! Yes I will do it

Call it

'Tears of the Earth' - Enhanced Weather

Yes! (since the earth would be weeping from the devastation!;) w00t

IM REALLY looking forward to this mod. Great work so far. VERY EXCITING! This will be a keeper, looks like!

How could I forget it? support for DLC! Yes I will do it

Excellent, can't wait :D Sign me up to test again, I'm actually just preparing to head into the pitt on my current playthrough so if it'll be ready soon I can start testing more or less immediately (I'll occupy myself with the main quest or exploring or something for a while instead, until you're ready).

This mod doesn't conflict with fellout

From the screenshots I've seen, it should do. More info for curious modders?