Enhanced Weather - Rain -WIP-

skingrad24

Your work has paid off, I checked with Fraps and there is a loss but it's very small. Is there anyway to adjust the date in the console? Winter is months away.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your work has paid off, I checked with Fraps and there is a loss but it's very small. Is there anyway to adjust the date in the console? Winter is months away.

Try to type "set gamemonth to 0", to check what's the month type "getglobalvalue gamemonth" 0 is January 11 is December

I haven't seen any irregularities, although you should make sure you have a rain only version and a snow only version available.

I will let people choose through the settings item, just to know it works well?

The console command worked and I set the month to January, however no sign of snow and I've played about a week in game time. It's blue skies all the way. The snow works when actived through the settings. Is it possble to change the clouds when it snows? they look like rain storm clouds rather than the white sky I'd associate with snow. The rain works just fine BTW.

Can you try to deactivate the mod, make a clean save and then reactivate it , still in winter, I know that change a variable used in the script while the script is processing can break it.

Any problem with the radioactive rain plugin?

Sorry I've been rushed off my feet the last few days, I'll do more testing over the weekend.

I checked the scripts and noticed that my most hated bug is still bothering me (<< instead of <), I fixed it and snow all works fine, I' ve just uploaded the new version, again thank for testing

Can you send the fix to me as well please? Been kinda busy last few days (job interviews and such) so haven't had a chance to play. Got some time this next week though so I'm going to get a bit of time in on the game after I'm done rebuilding my pc (cleaning, soundproofing, fun heh) and reinstalling windows. Cheers :)

Can you send the fix to me as well please? Been kinda busy last few days (job interviews and such) so haven't had a chance to play. Got some time this next week though so I'm going to get a bit of time in on the game after I'm done rebuilding my pc (cleaning, soundproofing, fun heh) and reinstalling windows. Cheers :)

I have already uploaded it, "officially"