Enhanced Weather - Rain -WIP-

skingrad24

come tu sai italiano?

o e una tradutzione?

Io sono Italiano :thumbsup:

Scusa skingrad24 per offtopic

lol io non sono italiano, ma tuvo classi d'italiano, io non so ma sta bene il mio italiano?

un giorno io vado a corsare per L'italia

altro io capiso il italiano molto bene but sometimes I guess I say nonsens lol

oh yes and sorry for off topic.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come tu sai italiano?

o e una tradutzione?

Io sono Italiano :thumbsup:

Scusa skingrad24 per offtopic

lol io non sono italiano, ma tuvo classi d'italiano, io non so ma sta bene il mio italiano?

un giorno io vado a corsare per L'italia

altro io capiso il italiano molto bene but sometimes I guess I say nonsens lol

oh yes and sorry for off topic.

You talk Italian quite well, it's a very difficult language, anyway I haven't ever heard tuvo and corsare, can you tel me what do you mean?

I'm Italian

sorry I mixed up with spanish.... lol what a shame XD

I meant ho

and the second one..... IDK how to say travel so I made something up lol

to travel = viaggiare

I travel = io viaggio

sorry I mixed up with spanish.... lol what a shame XD

I meant ho

and the second one..... IDK how to say travel so I made something up lol

to travel = viaggiare

I travel = io viaggio

ok so you want to improve you english

and I want to improve my italian :D

:D :D :D :D

thats great!

I will correct any grammatical errors I see ;)

and I will ask you stuff from time to time :D

and you need to add me as friends

kk, been testing the new version with sound. Few things:

* How are you handling the rain duration? I've noticed that merely walking a couple of hundred yards in any direction is enough to stop the rain.

* The rain particles don't destroy; when the rain stops (after walking a small distance as mentioned) the raindrops just stop in midair and hang there permanently.

* I haven't looked at how the game handles particles really so I don't know if this is possible but here goes anyway: can the particles be made to always point DOWN? When you look directly up you get the usual 2D particle thing where they turn to face you regardless of which way you're looking, so by looking up you get rain coming down sideways heh.

* Banding on the clouds is still present :P It's not really hugely visible what with all the rain coming down and everything, it's probably just me being overly picky (I'm very hot on things like this since I mod myself as well and like things to look as perfect as they can). As mentioned to you via email, using DXT5 compression will fix the banding to a fair degree.

Uh... don't think there was anything else at this very moment, so going back to my heavy rain (seriously, fantastic job on that, the atmosphere is spectacular :D ).

edit: just thought I should mention that I'm using the console to change the weather, I imagine that shouldn't cause any issues but I'm mentioning it just in case.

We all just raised our hands when skingrad requested victi... uh, volunteers to beta test :)

edit: ok, managed to randomly get some rainy weather after exiting the metro into the arlington area and it seems to stick around without any problems so guess that was just caused by using the console to activate the weather.