Enhanced Weather - Rain -WIP-

skingrad24

I've had the rain freeze again, it happened in Seward Square after a battle with an alarming number of Super Mutants. The freeze didn't last long and vanished as the weather changed.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To tester: try this esp and see if it delete the frozen rain bug.

To other people, DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT, it doesn't work if you haven't meshes and textures which aren't included

To tester: try this esp and see if it delete the frozen rain bug.

To other people, DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT, it doesn't work if you haven't meshes and textures which aren't included

Got it, i'll test it this evening.

Waited for the enemies to respawn and fought the same battle in the same place in heavy rain and it didn't freeze with the new .esp, I'll carry on picking fights and see if it does reappear.

Waited for the enemies to respawn and fought the same battle in the same place in heavy rain and it didn't freeze with the new .esp, I'll carry on picking fights and see if it does reappear.

Morrowind had dust storms that worked well, I'll look into how the effect was done.

Let me know

I'm one patient SOB but this MOD has got me all impatient!!

I wish I could mod but my computer won't allot the GECK to work all together anymore :-(

I'll give kudos to everyone thats worked on this once I play it. This mod makes me so happy that something like that can be put into a game so awesome! :D

Keep up the good and hard work you guys!

Thanks

IceD

Request: A mod which *only* adds rain, alters no other parts of the weather.

I have no intention whatsoever to add rain to Fellout, but I still think people should have the ability to use Fellout (or another weather mod) with rain if they like, rather than have the rain mod conflict.