⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

i need suport about if i can share ports of mods

llOnellAleMX

Today i made ports of some mods of skyrim LE, the thigs is that the some authors they don't connect for a long time... my doubt is, i need have the permission of theys?, i sent a mesenger but i don't think that they connect xD

Check the permissions tab of the mod pages, and follow anything listed there. Also any readme files they might include the mod archive.

If the permissions section is blank or doesn't clarify their stance on porting - you are to assume they do not grant permission and that you cannot upload their content.

Some authors list their works as "free to use" and allow anything - we'd still prefer if people credited and linked to the original page/statement saying so.

From the file submission guidelines:

• Submission of existing user-submitted content without obtaining permission from the original author(s) of said content is strictly prohibited.
  • Proper credit to the original author(s) must be given unless the author(s) has/have specified that credit is not necessary. Please, be aware that the mere accreditation of an author is no substitute for receiving explicit permission to upload or modify someone else’s content.