games you are looking forward to

Kuerva

dark souls and GTAV are TBA releases so whatever

if you mean TBA for PC, then Dark Souls 2 isnt. its been confirmed PC least i knew. granted i play that series on console, but its coming out for PS3 when ill have a PS4, so i may or may not get it. from what ive heard about it, im not liking it so far. they are ruining it by focusing on PvP. which i dont like.

There's no release date for dark souls 2 on PC. Just "soon" after console release which can mean anything

ah yea i see what you mean...as i said, im not really excited for the game. might still get it as a last title for PS3, but i wouldnt say im "excited" for it.

dark souls and GTAV are TBA releases so whatever

if you mean TBA for PC, then Dark Souls 2 isnt. its been confirmed PC least i knew. granted i play that series on console, but its coming out for PS3 when ill have a PS4, so i may or may not get it. from what ive heard about it, im not liking it so far. they are ruining it by focusing on PvP. which i dont like.

It's true they're making the PvP bigger, but I won't hold that against it as long as the single-player doesn't suffer as a result.

If they compromise the single-player, I might prefer Dark Souls 1. But the team is bigger, there's a new engine, there's a bigger budget, and the trailers and screens look great imo. So hopefully they'll expand the single player and the multiplayer without compromising on some aspects.

theres probably been more info released since i last looked into it, but i know they are having timed blue phantoms now. while this seems like a cool thing, as in you cant have blues to help you, it really sucks for players like me....i played Demons Souls and made a group of friends from it. we played that together several times through, cooping. when Dark Souls came out, we did the same (though it was extremely difficult, esp before the patches). everyone was excited when they said they were going back to regional servers. this meant easier cooping. but now you have time limits, and can no longer coop with friends, at least for the duration of the level. instead of allowing people to play the game like they want, they are restricting the game more and more to a smaller group of players.

i understand the game is supposed to be hard, and thats who it attracts. but it pushes away people who want to enjoy the game for its PvE and coop elements, and tries to force PvP in your face (a reason for limited blue phantom timers) Dark Souls was horrible at allowing for multiple RP play throughs. Demons Souls probably wouldnt have been good at that either, but it had glitches allowing successive play throughs much more enjoyable. i doubt Dark Souls 2 will have anything of the sort to make multiple play throughs enjoyable.

i know covenants will play more of a role. one covenant will automatically summon you to a world with a Black Phantom, allowing you to help the host. im sure there will be a covenant that will give you longer time as a blue, hopefully that covenant will allow you to be a perma blue, after ranks maybe?, which will solve my complaints. depending on how hard it is to get into that covenant or ranks or whatever, but thats just me theory crafting anyways.

I'm really looking forward to TES Online (Beta was awesome), Banished, Dark Souls 2, Dragon Age Inquisition, Watch Dogs, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Crimson Dragon, Thief... The list goes on. Since I got Black Flag for free (bundled with new graphics card) I get to try the new AC game when it comes out. Haven't played since the original.