Games you'd like to see Remade/updated to current graphical or gam

Kuerva

this topic is about games you have long since loved and played to its fullfillment and would like to either see a remake of or an update of that game to current specs such as engine transferment graphical or mechanical enhancement or remastery you may also include sequals to games that have none or in the cases for games like Final fantasy where each game has a seperate story and cast of characters such as the idea of Morrowind 2 or morrowind updated to skyrim (i do not mean mods i mean an official release by the developers of the game in question)

pong and tetris.

i didnt really get into gaming until PS2/PS3. most games i played either had sequels like God of War, Dynasty Warriors, Ratchet and Clank, etc, meaning i got to see the games with as they would be with new graphics, some even had HD remasters, like R&C, MGS, and Shadow of the Colossus.

i would say Star Wars Battlefront, but thats getting a sequel now so thats that. Star Craft would have been my other one, but obviously thats set, and they even remade most of the units from Brood War which is cool. Diablo 2 would be cool to see updated (not Diablo 3) but then again, some of what i enjoy about Diablo 2 works because of its graphics.