Armorsmith extended mod keeps making my game crash when i grab legendaries

Towniehh

I just can't play fallout 4 anymore because everytime i grab a legendary it just crashes the game, i've been looking for an answer for how the hell i am supposed to play now because if i remove the mod then it will crash and destroy my save file.

After what i believe to be a month of searching for an answer i've come to the conclusion that there is no information about why this happens in the entire internet,

All i want is either an update to armorsmith extended which probably wont happen because it hasn't even been updated in 3 years, a patch or something that can fix the god damn game or just an answer as to why the hell is this happening.

And i believe to be softlocked because some quests in the main story give me legendary items that i cant just say no to them (for example the first BoS quest gives you the Righteous Authority) so im now obligated to follow a very specific path of quests until i reach a main quest that gives me a legendary or i finish the game and be really disapointed because i was obligated to follow a path, Hell i dont even know if i can still side with the railroad because some of tinker tom's upgrades are legendaries i think.

If someone knows how to fix this please answer me i just wanna play fallout 4 in peace

I've got:

Fawkes

Farming resources

What's your name

This is MY bed

Laser weapons 1st person reposition

armorsmith extended of course

goulish player

lots more facial hair

Looks menu costumization compendium

Looksmenu

Piper has a big nose (im 200% sure that isnt the cause)

Nick valentine's day

Fill bottle while playing on any dificulty

Fleshsmith

Hobo scavenger

Workshop synth production

Visible companion affinity

AMAW

AWKCR

Charger pistol

Likeable strong

Super mutant clothes

Everyone's best friend

Go4 dogmeat changer

Start me up

Almost all legendary item related are updated and on the latest version

I forgot to say that it only crashes with armor pieces

Edited by Sansito67

What's AMAW?

Fawkes?

Fleshsmith?

Are you familiar with FO4Edit?? Wouldn't hurt to open up your load list in that, and see what mods are affecting legendaries..... I am not really seeing anything there that might be the cause.

Also found this:

Q: I'm getting CTDs when picking up legendary weapons/armor and other items that trigger a featured item popup?

Spoiler:
Show
A: That featured item popup has always been buggy for some people since launch. I believe the issue is caused by a scaleform memory overload. What works for me to not have this issue is using DEF UI, then using the current VIS-G Item Sorting using only files from that, making sure it overwrites all file conflicts from DEF UI and HUD Framework. With that setup I'm not getting CTDs from featured item popups. That works for most people. For those that don't there are steps you can take to purge usage of the featureditem keyword from your game. VIS-G Legendary modifications v1.2 removes the featureditem keyword from weapon and armor legendaries, which will remove the most common source of featureditem popups. This would be a good option for people that only get the featureditem popup CTDs occasionally. For people that still get them consistently from other items the next step would be purging the usage of the featureditem keyword from other records in all their plugins.

What's AMAW?

Fawkes?

Fleshsmith?

Are you familiar with FO4Edit?? Wouldn't hurt to open up your load list in that, and see what mods are affecting legendaries..... I am not really seeing anything there that might be the cause.

Also found this:

Q: I'm getting CTDs when picking up legendary weapons/armor and other items that trigger a featured item popup?

Spoiler:
Show
A: That featured item popup has always been buggy for some people since launch. I believe the issue is caused by a scaleform memory overload. What works for me to not have this issue is using DEF UI, then using the current VIS-G Item Sorting using only files from that, making sure it overwrites all file conflicts from DEF UI and HUD Framework. With that setup I'm not getting CTDs from featured item popups. That works for most people. For those that don't there are steps you can take to purge usage of the featureditem keyword from your game. VIS-G Legendary modifications v1.2 removes the featureditem keyword from weapon and armor legendaries, which will remove the most common source of featureditem popups. This would be a good option for people that only get the featureditem popup CTDs occasionally. For people that still get them consistently from other items the next step would be purging the usage of the featureditem keyword from other records in all their plugins.

Hello

Can you explain the big text thing or give a TLDR? i dont really understand what it means

Also for the mods you didnt know:

Fawkes is a companion mod that adds fawkes from fallout 3

AMAW is a mod that lets you put any mod on any weapon (but it forces you to craft different weapons on a special workbench instead of just changing the original ones)

Fleshmith is an automatron mod that lets you add parts from living beings into automatrons like ghoul arms or a deathclaw head

I do not know how FO4 EDIT works but i'll give it a try

Edit: I've tried to use the mod listed in your comment but it didnt do anything at all, it still crashes,

now that i think of it, the glitch may only apply to safecracker's equipment because i have only tried to grab the same item again and again, always crashing but its probably not that and just me being dumb

Edited by Sansito67

i dont think AMAW is the cause but i already found a way to avoid that bug

With the mod the other guy quoted i can remove legendary bonuses and put them in other weapons or armor

When i encounter a legendary armor piece if i want it i can just simply give myself the bonus and the armor with commands and attach them in an armor workbench

ok now im totally stuck in far harbor cause i cant join the children of atom and i want to nuke them not straight up kill them but they give me CoA rags before i can even access Dima's memories

Try disabling that AMAW.

Edit:

Reading the comments on that Mod I would avoid it.

Try Crafting Framework and Legendary Modification Enhanced or ECO

i dont know if disabling AMAW will make my game go crazy because i've used it in all of my modded savefiles