[REQ] No moving when over X carry weight

taro8

Hi, I would like to request a mod that will prevent player from moving at all if he goes X times over carry weight. The X would be multiplier of base carry weight so if you set it to 1.5 then if you have 300 carry weight at 450 you wont be able to move. the X would be global.

It is important that this mod should work with mods that change ma carry weight in dynamic way, either becasue of injuries or otherwise. So it cant be 1 check at start of the game.

I support this idea. It would be much better. Like Morrowind and Daggerfall.

I think you mean't Oblivion... In Daggerfall it was not like this. When in the inventory of the container, you wouldn't beable to take the item if it was too heavy. This is a much better concept IMO.

Yes, you're right, in Daggerfall you had to drop stuff to pick up more stuff. Those Letters of Credit certainly helped a lot as gold weighed something as well.

Morrowind did it right. I don't remember Oblivitard, I didn't much like it.

Actually, is there a Bank of Skyrim mod?

~.~

How does this work for you? Does it conflict with whatever mod you're using? If so, I'll get the mod and work around it. But it shouldn't conflict with anything. It probably will overwrite whether or not the mod allows you to move at all, but not how fast or anything like that.

Yes, you're right, in Daggerfall you had to drop stuff to pick up more stuff. Those Letters of Credit certainly helped a lot as gold weighed something as well.

Morrowind did it right. I don't remember Oblivitard, I didn't much like it.

Actually, is there a Bank of Skyrim mod?

~.~

Oblivitard. Yep, that pretty much sums it up. :laugh: