Conjuration fans ...

Bindiman

You are lucky. Try my mod Nature of the beast 2. Check out beta for ver. 3.0 released sevral days ago and command raised dead slaves (that slowly decay) or raised skeleton slaves. Command them (wait, follow, wait there, forward, attack, make/tear camp, get my horse), equip them. Up to 25 actors supported plus 100 in reserve you can put in your dungeon. You can even divide them into squads and command them separately.

Edited by gulogulo

I would love to use this mod, just the command minion part of it. But it just seems too script heavy tbh. I've had to remove alot of mods i love like frostfall and footprints etc ... Just because i was getting problems which made my game unplayable. Do you think if i disable all other parts of your mod and enable just the minion command part, it would be ok ?

I run my mod with all functions turned on along with Frostfall and Footprints and many other mods without any problem. If you experience script lag try this: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/963218-how-would-one-go-about-reducing-papyrus-based-lag/.

Yes, you can turn off any feature of my mod you dont need or like via the ring menu. If you dont play as a khajiit, argonian, werewolf or vampire there isnt much to turn off though. And the minion system isnt that very heavy since you dont use the commands all the time.

If you have any other problems/questions regarding my mod please post them on my page.