ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Empires Glory

Slawter500

also have a problem, i have gotten eglegion back but i can't view anything of the districts in-game!

Which districts? The navy base is part of the Tameriel Worldspace under ICEGnavy or something like that.

i cannot view anything from the plugin

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also have a problem, i have gotten eglegion back but i can't view anything of the districts in-game!

Which districts? The navy base is part of the Tameriel Worldspace under ICEGnavy or something like that.

i cannot view anything from the plugin

jefe, i have the problem with both districts, so i can't make anty ingame screenshots.

also i will go on holiday the 24th or 28th of august and will try to make EGlegion as finished as possible sojefe can finish it in my absence for 2 weeks dont have much to do so i don't really know what i need to do for eglegion, npcs are almost finished only things left are cluttering of legion district and AI and Scrip;ts. will work out the plug-in for holy gathering quests use the wiki as guide seems to be simple.

ayone knows what i need to do for EG except the legion wich i can finish in a month maybe 5 weeks any ideas on solving the problem i ecountered

Have you got the latest patch for Oblivion? If you have an older version of Oblivion, mods made with the latest patch won't show up in game.

Just a thought.

think thats the problem, had to reinstall oblivion becuz i accidently deleted master file.

also i am goin to put a request on the file page for team members to make scripts , ai, and textures and meshes so hopefully that will speed up things send me a pm list with things (mostly scripts and armors weapons) you need!

--------------------

it worked i'll take screenshots this evening estimated amount 30

Perhaps I can help with some of those scripts if I have some time later on... Want to get some work done on that dungeon first.

What kind of scripts do you need?

[EDIT]I can help with the AI too, but that's really time consuming, and I'd like to make some progress on the dungeon first.

Perhaps I can help with some of those scripts if I have some time later on... Want to get some work done on that dungeon first.

What kind of scripts do you need?

[EDIT]I can help with the AI too, but that's really time consuming, and I'd like to make some progress on the dungeon first.

thats why i put up a recruit action on the file page

Ok ive edited the recruitment call slighly

Lets know exactly what we are asking for

Before i start, Armors we will have, Maybe a contest to design an armor we will be given as a reward, the best design gets to test the mod? Just and idea, we could get better armor, they could be testers everybody wins, i want the TEAMS opinion on this first. IF we do decide in on this I will take action and set it up

Anyway

Armor: What armor do we need help with

Personally i think illan septim should have a new armor, I think this would be a good armor for the competition if we have one

Maybe a new set of armor for the HIgh General of the Legion(We should have a chest with the armor if the player chooses not to install EG Legion)

I think a new sword for becoming emperor, Not new armor, but it'd have to look cool and have a nice script effect on it with something entirely new! Maybe the sword grows more powerful per hit, However it returns to normal after the fight

Illan should probably have a new weapon to

Before i start, Armors we will have, Maybe a contest to design an armor we will be given as a reward, the best design gets to test the mod?

Proposing a contest of that kind is of no use. There are enough serious modelers/image-artists.

Proposing a contest doesn't do more than insult them. As people tried before, it will be seen as a selfish act

and we must do all to prevent that.

If you mean sketches, we're not any further as not every sketch can be made to realism. Although would have a bigger chance to be accepted any willing modeler.

A new sword could be a wonderful idea, as indeed a armor-set is given without any weapons.