Empires Glory

Slawter500

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like TheCalliton said, this mod is huge, I think it is even the biggest mod for oblivion ever made, and the group is very small, and this mod requires a lot of time of them. And the EG page is at Scrollwork now, so don't keep asking for release dates.

It's a real necro there Aragorn, but at the other hand I have to thank you as I'm tying up loose ends.

I've dropped support for this project today and it's unlikely ever going to be finished as I was the only one still working on it in the past years with none even looking up from the original team when asked to restart it. A lot of members have been great on working on this project but many members had vague promises that were never met, keeping it from delay to delay to hiatus #5. What's there will be split up and shared with some other projects and a resource site, the rest will be buried down with the topic here. I'm not going to work on it anymore as several attempt didn't manage to restart the team and have fixed my opinion that this project must end completely. It's been fun while it lasted, but they should've killed it half a year to a year ago already. The EG Scrollworks site has been shut down, the forums of it have been shut down and the official site has been shut down as well. None dared to pull the plug, but finally did it no so nobody wonders why the light doesn't turn on :P. This is not a question for people to help working on it, please don't help 'reignite it' as it should end once and for all.

it's a far too big exaggeration to have called this one of the largest projects around. I don't even think it'd have grasped a 1/6 of Nehrim or any 50% of the larger mods around. It was a realistic and doable mod, but just another walk of circumstances that has let unskilled people not being able to complete this project while only ideas and no work has been done. If you want the proof start counting the posts and pages of this topic.

If someone doesn't read this line, I'll request a lock of this thread once this topic is addressed again for anything that is asking for the same for the 14th time and by people that chose not to read properly ...

Like: "so is it dead" "can't you give anything" "etcetc? which this topic and the filepage has been spammed with too often.

We've put a halt to it, period. We've chosen for it not to be picked up. What we'll do with the resources is at our own hand and opinion, it's likely to be distributed or deleted if we can't/won't have permission to release it. (This does not include the quests. Just the materials) Please respect that, if you have anything to say please use the Private Message system instead.

• 5 years later...
  • 4 years later...

Hey Guys,

I really love the sound of this mod would totally love to test it when it gets to that stage. I did also have an idea for the branch of the quest line if the player character chooses to become Emperor/Empress. Maybe The player could not only seek support from the Elder Council, but all of Cyrodiil's Counts/Countesses. And provided there would be compatibility with Kvatch Rebuilt, seek support from Arenar Goldwine, the former Count's son if the player did not already become the Count/Countess themselves. Please let me know what you think of this idea. I would also really love to play-test this mod when it becomes available. Thank you guys so much for even coming up with the idea for this mod. I'm really glad that I am not the only one who wanted something like this to happen after the main quest.

Hey Guys,

I really love the sound of this mod would totally love to test it when it gets to that stage. I did also have an idea for the branch of the quest line if the player character chooses to become Emperor/Empress. Maybe The player could not only seek support from the Elder Council, but all of Cyrodiil's Counts/Countesses. And provided there would be compatibility with Kvatch Rebuilt, seek support from Arenar Goldwine, the former Count's son if the player did not already become the Count/Countess themselves. Please let me know what you think of this idea. I would also really love to play-test this mod when it becomes available. Thank you guys so much for even coming up with the idea for this mod. I'm really glad that I am not the only one who wanted something like this to happen after the main quest.

If you can wait just one more year you'll be a full decade after the project was abandoned (see the Jan 13 2011 post by Pronam ... it's the second latest post above yours ... the one with all the red text).