Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha owk..I didn't expect that one ;D ..Owk seems fair...

We'll put it in...

(Could involve a nice father meets son scene...)

yes with romantic music and a nice big hug

and if you are emperor, you will resurrect uriel without ocato knowing... and when you come to the palace with him you will hear ocato saying how a fool uriel was and will get fired and replaced by uriel :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Ok then

1.Bravil Rebuild

2.EG legion

3.Guild projects

4.Forts

5.Slave trader

Im not so keen on the uriel thing to be honest,Unless he sits by as an advisor for martin/ you,no high positions really,he'll be like haskill in Shivering Isles, But if we do include it could it be a seperate plugin please.

Also about the slave trader, If we placed it near morrowind we could say they were smuggling the slaves in, You could learn about it through the magic of oblivion rumours, hard to keep a secret in cyrodil.

We could release the main mods quest as a .esm and release everything extra as .esps for that esm, So everyones got a variety of choice.

Resurrect Uriel too? We might as well resurrect the entire Septim bloodline then... :P Haha! I agree with Slawter. One Septim is plenty.

Anyway, exams are over, so I can start work on the dungeon again.

P.S. If any of you need some scripts, I'd be happy to help. Haven't written a script in weeks...

yes uriel will be an adviser for you/martin as you don't know how to lead an empire but he will still get s seat in the elder council

yes i need a script to let outposts for eglegion appear

But if Uriel is brought back to life, wouldn't it make more sense if he'd be the emperor again? If Martin and the player don't know how to lead an empire and need Uriel to tell 'em what to do to, Uriel might as well be emperor himself.

Besides, I think Ocato would do a great job as the emperor's advisor. No need to bring back the Martin's dad.

P.S.

i need a script to let outposts for eglegion appear

That won't be very hard. Just have to enable the objects at a certain point.

Ow.. I didn't mean a full recovery.. just a meeting between father and son.. they never have seen each other..

Like the ritual could be done another time.. but because the amulet has been reforged again...

He only can stay for a moment...blabla..

I frankly don't care ;D, if all is against.. we'll skip starwarsfreak's idea...

Do you have a top 5 favorite list? (agromirr)