Empires Glory

Slawter500

Mine would be pretty similar to Slawter's top 5. I'd like to see Bravil rebuilt, and the EG legion ideas seem nice, but first I'd like to see the Elder Council restored to its' former glory.

So many great ideas...

1. Electing new members for the Council

2. Bravil Rebuild

3. EG legion

4. Guild projects

5. Forts

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its for a poll I want to set up soon. Its for thing we'll work on first....keeps people busy for the moment

and gives them some influence right? I'll do it tonight. I'll try to ask every member to give their list first...

starwarsfreak:

1. EG legion

2. Bravil Rebuild

3. Rebuilding forts

4. Guild projects

5. Strategic Tactics

-Emperor Uriel comes for a visit

slawter

1. Bravil Rebuild

2. EG legion

3. Guild projects

4. Forts

5. Elder Council Election

Agromirr

1. Elder Council Election

2. Bravil Rebuild

3. EG legion

4. Guild projects

5. Forts

Jefe

1. Bravil Rebuild

2. EG legion

3. Guild projects

4. Forts

5. Strategic Tactics

Everyone may add 1 thing besides the things we already had...

I'll make a selection of a certain quantity after ...5-6 hours from now..I'll not put in my own preferences.

(Mostly because quite all are already done :D)

Oh i forgot about Elder Council Elections Id like to replace Slave Trader with Elder Council Election, Also im Done with most of the trailer, I need to add some music, which is proving difficult as its got to fit with the trailer, And i also have to retake martin exploding into light shot otherwiseits almost done.

Oh i forgot about Elder Council Elections Id like to replace Slave Trader with Elder Council Election, Also im Done with most of the trailer, I need to add some music, which is proving difficult as its got to fit with the trailer, And i also have to retake martin exploding into light shot otherwiseits almost done.

i think i'll know the perfect music for the trailer: the music from the LOTR 3 Trailer

and i would like to change my idea for uriel, i have a better idea than that, just let me think how i should put it

(i will edit it a half an hour)

edit----------------------------------

uhm these 2 ideas will be going like 6 ways

1. you are emperor and crusader and count of kvatch(KR)

2.you are chancellor and crusader and count of kvatch (kr)

3. you are chancellor and crusader

4. you are emperor and count of kvatch

5. you are emperor and crusader

6. you are emperor and count of kvatch

idea 1 (both ideas are storylines: 1 action, 1 strategy, implents things from my other topics nothing LOTR)

the action one

you will hear rumors about a shadowy figure traveling different bandit camps and marauder dungeons)

it will turn out that this 'shadowy figure' is Illan septim most important henchmen and he is busy recruiting all people who dont live by the law or who are against the empire. martin/ocato advises you to act very quickly so you send your second in command and companions fro other mods with different legion troops to those dungeons and camps but all will report that all enemies are departed. you start modifying the forts/caves and camps to outposts and let troops hold those positions (can be combined with rebuild forts and sancre tor) after a few days, you get word from a legion messenger that a troopmof legionaires has found a letter in rockmilck cave with the location of Illan's second army: near hammerfell and in hammerfell. with martin/ocato and 5 blades by your side you will go there and notice this is not one of the wooden forts but a REAL fort with stone walls after opening the gates you will fight your way to the henchmen and offer him the option of surrender or battle, he will chose battle and you will kill him and will use the base as an extra legion city/base especially for navy. note the versions will decide wich units and residents will live in the district example if you are crusader, knights of the nine will come and kvatch some old veterans like ilend venios will live there and etc.

idea 2 the strategy idea

well this is kinda the same like my new imperial province topic but SMALLER, no it is not an province but a county near the new legion base and until illan is defeated it will be attacked by his soldiers every 2 days.

details are in this worddoc

note this are guidelines

what do ya think

Owk.. y'all be sure to have your additional ideas ready in an hour...

Googling random oblivion videos might help.. some do have nice music attached to it...

Its not that i dont like LOTR music its just finding something that fits with the trailer, I haven't tried LOTRs music yet, Il see if it works with what ive got.

so the trailer will be on tonight

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: