Empires Glory

Slawter500

I just have to say to you: I cannot make caves of some reason... I do not understand how the cave-statics fit together... Only thing i can is houses... So like building the EG Legion-headquarters could be something i could help with... :)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just have to say to you: I cannot make caves of some reason... I do not understand how the cave-statics fit together... Only thing i can is houses... So like building the EG Legion-headquarters could be something i could help with... :)

you can help with that but first i want you to make a top 5 from ideas then come with an idea what architecture we should use near the hammerfell border

Hmm... Btw, i think we should have a Legionnaires as a rank...

I don't know what architecture we should use... It would be cool with a wooden-fort...

Link

I do not understand how the cave-statics fit together...

Hmm. Have you ever heard of "snap to grid" and "snap to angle"?

When I first started modding I didn't know how to get those statics together either. But when I found out about these two options, things became a lot easier.

When you have these activated, objects "snap" together so constructing caves and other dungeons becomes easy. Trying to fit all those pieces together by hand takes ages... This way it's done a lot quicker.

[EDIT] Here's my top 5, starwars.

1. Idea 9

2. Idea 3

3. Idea 11

4. Idea 15

5. Idea 10

The Blades should've had a questline in vanilla. Might be nice to make that sometime, but I think we should focus on the main mod first.

[EDIT 2]

I dont understand that top 5 thing...

Starwars summed up a few of his ideas here.

He wants to know which of these ideas we like best.