Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys

About the armor set we need to figure some stuff out

When do you get it?

the same time as we get the emperor/high chancellor sword?(when we become emperor/high chancellor)

And MOST importantly, what is it going to look like?

We need descriptions or pictures, Cause we may have decided on a bunch of armors and weapons but what should they look like

I've finished the 4th part of the final dungeon today, just need to make the 3rd and 5th parts...

Hmm. We could give it just before the player sets off to get the Dragon's Blood. It'll be something to offer a bit of protection against that beast. We could even make it a "special" kind of armor that the player needs to wear if he doesn't want to get slaughtered by the dragon immediately... The dragon would still be able to harm the player, if it couldn't it wouldn't be a challenge.

Just some ideas, I don't really care how it gets implemented, just as long as it actually gets implemented. ;D

I don't have any ideas as to how the armor should look; that's not really my strong point...

Also, still no reply from aragorn? Could he be on a vacation too?

My cs won't stop crashing for some reason, like if I edit height map or npcs it will crash. I need the ability to edit these for the forts I'm making. I even have a new clean install of Oblivion and the cs. Any ideas?

I'm Back for business lol

first i was a few days away becuz i was working on a few projects of my own and since VICice is gone and eglegion nearly finished i have enough time to do EGlegion.

second i think the armor should look like a heavy plated dragon armor in another colour (blue)

EG legion nearly done? What about incorporating the dialogue you requested? Is that basically it?

I take it you mean the Imperial Dragon Armor? But blue? Im not so sure, what parts of the armour do you think should be turned blue?

I was thinking a cape would be nice, not essential but i would quite like one, Then i was thinking of a dragon coiling its self around(and roaring/screeching/hissing, basically a sign of agrresion) some sort of rebellion symbol

Or maybe just forget that rebellion symbol