Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick, are you using Vista? I do, and I also have problems with the heightmap editor. (And dialogue editor.) I don't have any problems editing NPCs, though. You could try running the CS in compatibility mode, but that didn't work for me. Still worth trying.

Otherwise you should consider getting Windows 7, or just go back to XP.

Can't think of any other things that might be causing this, so if it isn't Vista, I really can't help...

Yeah, same for me... But I believe you can download Windows 7 for free now:

Welcome to Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC) testing. We're on our way to Windows 7, and if you like trying out pre-release software, now's your chance. You get to see what's coming, and we get to see if our changes and fixes from the Beta testing are working correctly.

You can only use it for free until June 2010, so I'm not interested, but perhaps you are. Just take a look here.

Hi guys

Cant wait till most games are PROPERLY vista compatible alot of my games (especiallly ones from EA for some reason) have trouble with vista

Is it possible to see an exterior cells cordinates ingame? Sorry for the off topic but its for another thing im doing quickly