Empires Glory

Slawter500

Hey Okay to answer answer Armagedd0n question. Recording independent Rock artist of the like including myself.

Okay I am still awaiting Dialogue script for male and female.

My wife hopes you make her hot ha. :thumbsup:

So until i receive more direction I will be working on.

Theme.

Ambient dungeon themes , event trigger effects.

all Audio

I can do anything with pro-Tools

all suggestions or ideas are welcome.

My question is where would should i post for review.

Please all constructive criticism and help is welcome.

:D

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@armegadon the rank of the soldiers dpent their equipment, that were recruits i think at rank 4 or 5 they have real legion armor i did it that so you can see the difference. as for work, maybe a house for ocato in the palace district where you can still get the elder council mods quests, i think that also settles the biggest incompatibilitie issue and maybe creating FG and MG guildhalls in a new placae floor and you can look in this plug-in list if you want to do something this is every plig-in and idea:

ideas:

1. a quest to have the nine and the deadra peace with each other (except dagon of course)

2. also an idea to make the mythic dawn remnants an imperial cult/guild just like the DB and TG

3. questline to restrengthen the 4 guilds(TG,FG,DB,MG) and the blades

4. change the sewers into something useful like an evac centre

5. make escape tunnels from each city to another

6. make the mines operational again

7. quest to exterminate ALL vampires in cyrodiil

8. questline to become a priest and recover holy artefacts

9. expand the blades faction with missions

10. quests to rebuild the knights of the thorn

11. build big harbors and docks on the coast of the abecean sea and topal bay

12. make vanilla ships buyable for the navy

13. option to transform 1 ship into a flagship

14. expand vanilla castles

15 enable trade with the provinces

plug-ins:

wooden forts for the enemy

reconstructing the temple district

???

maybe rebuild a fort

Thats not all of the plug-ins starwars, only some ideas other plugins that are definite are on the file page

Ok that ocato house is good, Itd be needed if the player chose to have martin back instead of choosing emperor himself

1. Not really a good idea, How would you get Kynareth and that hunting daedric god to make peace? Im not for this one

2.Again, no one would trust them, And theyd probably just scream insults at you if you suggested it, Not for this one

3.Yup, Im really for this one :thumbsup:

4.That could mess up alot, Thieves Guild goes through the sewer and you have to escape from prison that way, and then go back through for DB, But maybe secret criminal meetings could be held down there? Or perhaps during IC attack(which i dont think we have planned much) you could use it to escape if you were in the city at the time and then work to recapture it from the outside, SO with changes i would possibly be for this

5.Not bothered, I dont mind

6.Not bad could increase the default weekly income for being emperor

7. Thatd take forever, But maybe you could throw some blades in with the order of virtuos blood, and then occasionally help them out, so the same as 4, with changes why not

8.Thats what knights of the nine is for ;)

9. Sure why not

10.Mhmm

11.Sure they could be both a outpost for navy and a trading dock

12. Against this, Many are quest ships and would upset the balance, also new is more liked meaning people will like it more if there are new ships

13. Sure why not#

14.sure why not

15.sure why not

if you want to edit you need to go to "members aerea"in the menu from the site under members then to manage other files i have acces to and if you want to edit something click edit attributes then you can change things :happy:

Well I surely dont have access to that... :P

May I ask, what permissions do I have now? I dont have access to the attributes, files, mirrors or videos... :(

I had a question, and I don't know if you'll be able to answer...

Is this mod going to be compatible with...

Fcom?

OOO

MMM

Fran's

How about Better Cities?

Reneer's Guard Overhaul?

and some of the other bigger mods out there?