Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and then ponder some more

anyone? Is there anyway that if say we used one username on an upload site that we could restrict acces to that account, that way we share the account and no one else gets the stuff

EDIT by restrict access to that account i mean that anything uploaded by the account can only be viewed downloade by the viewer

Think I found something... Just gotta try...

[EDIT]Nah, it's not going to work.

[EDIT2]We could just make an account on a hosting site, such as Webs, and use it to store files. Of course, the files could be downloaded by anyone, but only if they'd know the exact path to those files. Can't come up with better ideas... With some simple lines of code we could also stop Google from finding the site. Dunno if it's possible to password protect the files, though.

Think I found something... Just gotta try...

[EDIT]Nah, it's not going to work.

[EDIT2]We could just make an account on a hosting site, such as Webs, and use it to store files. Of course, the files could be downloaded by anyone, but only if they'd know the exact path to those files. Can't come up with better ideas... With some simple lines of code we could also stop Google from finding the site. Dunno if it's possible to password protect the files, though.

Well if we can't decide we should probably just stick to using MSN for now I guess....

Anyway, back on topic...

I don;'t know if im the one you should be asking to create a cave. Im using gridsnap and the pieces fit together perfectly, yet there are still little seams in some areas where the textures don't entirely match. So I dont know whether I should let someone else do the caven, or If I can continue with seams popping up every once in a while.

Hmm

Well im afraid i wont do the cave, Im doing the ayleid ruin and im not exactly a great modder, definitley more an ideas man

If you could keep trying that'd be great! if not then someone else wil have to have a go at it

Its not like seams like you can see into the dark abyss like cracks in between pieces. Its more like a thin faint line. Id post a screenie but I dont know where the picture exports to when you push prt scr. Anyway, I don't know how to fix the seems. I really want to help, but I dont know if I can fix the textures not matching up. I'll definately keep trying though.