Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would i be able to apply here when i get better at modding?

Sure i dont see why not, we're getting a little crowded but hey itl help get the mod done sooner, Hope vicICE gets back soon, He has the real knowledge of what needs doing

We are going to have put a limit on at some point though, we cant have tonnes of team members and no assignments, So yes calliton, However until vicICE gets back thatl be it, Il wait for the all clear from vicICE to accept anyone after calliton

Your welcome to start work whenever your ready

EDIT: vicICE will return:On a 20-day vacation as of the 31st of July

EDIT 2:Screw what i said before actually il leave it as anyone can join

would i be able to apply here when i get better at modding?

Sure i dont see why not, we're getting a little crowded but hey itl help get the mod done sooner, Hope vicICE gets back soon, He has the real knowledge of what needs doing

We are going to have put a limit on at some point though, we cant have tonnes of team members and no assignments, So yes calliton, However until vicICE gets back thatl be it, Il wait for the all clear from vicICE to accept anyone after calliton

Your welcome to start work whenever your ready

EDIT: vicICE will return:On a 20-day vacation as of the 31st of July

did yousee the link I posted? I wanted to know if you think those seams are okay or not.

It doesn't really matter; it's going to be dark in those caves anyway. They'll be hardly noticeable when you're running through the caves killing ogres. And I don't think people are going to inspect the cave's floors with magnifying glasses. :P

I try to get rid of those seems whenever I can, but if it's not possible, I just leave 'em there.