Empires Glory

Slawter500

would i be able to apply here when i get better at modding?

Sure i dont see why not, we're getting a little crowded but hey itl help get the mod done sooner, Hope vicICE gets back soon, He has the real knowledge of what needs doing

We are going to have put a limit on at some point though, we cant have tonnes of team members and no assignments, So yes calliton, However until vicICE gets back thatl be it, Il wait for the all clear from vicICE to accept anyone after calliton

Your welcome to start work whenever your ready

EDIT: vicICE will return:On a 20-day vacation as of the 31st of July

EDIT 2:Screw what i said before actually il leave it as anyone can join

im nto quite ready, as i still need to figure out moddeling, but after i get it down, i will gladly join this mod group :)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

about the blades thing it is good mabe illan has someone in the elder council a general.. who is on his side and in the heat of the battle he'll order his troops to kill you or martin if you are emperor ocato shows of with a big spell a real legion killer spell while jauffree and baurus guide you too the safety of the sewers out of the city. if martin is emperor you have to find jauffre and baurus and then you act as ocato while jaufre and baurus guide martin to safety and when a blade messenger gets to you he'll say that martin is safely out of the city rto the legion district where you're legion is readied for battle and he'll guidel you to safety ( if you are emperor ocato shows up several hours later)

reason why baurus and jauffre need to survive i think it would be cool if you have gathered the new blades we could purificate the council and from there the elder council plug-in kicks in. i also would find it cool if you direct your troops via jauffre in the war and baurus will be your bodyguard if you are emperor or not because i think risking your life for martin is very honorable and you are good friends with him.

romance thing, i love it but maybe one of the countesses you need someone of noble birth or it will never be accepted oh and i have an idea for a quest to show you ARE of noble birth to prove it to the council something like searching the corpse of your parents wo have your birth certificate and their proof of royalty

Umm starwars purifying the council has a small floor

There are no council members :P and well we aren't the DB

The Elder council plugin was for filling up the room as its practically empty in the first place

if we are having an inside man which im not really that for

Starwars you do know the romance thing was your idea :P Remember its on the file page

Was a great idea

Anyway keep speculating, IC attack is vicICEs thing i think so hes calling the shots, but any way if we are going to have an inside man i think a legion captain would be better(New one, not existing as they all seem to be in a quest) and that could be the enemy attacking the arena, (read back to earlier idea thing of shopkeepers using respective skills to defend selves in attack) as arena would be a tough nut to crack so would need quick and strong movement from the traitor inside IC

IF theres a traitor during the attack im asking for him to be non elder council, modders choice though

Also idea

During the attack player gets knocked out

He is taken outside IC, And Illan(if hes alive) is about to kill player

Now comes in crimsons great idea for blades

Catapults(or some sort of siege weaponry) smashes illans defences, Baurus, Jauffre and the blades pour in through the breach, They are taken down(in slow motion for cinematic effect of course lol) by illans archers, then the rest of the legion pours in, And destroys illans forces, (not illan)and you are brought to safety by either martin or ocato depending on if your are chancellor or emperor

Just a little idea

also nice idea but i think my idea is simpler to do and it looks a little lotr lol but its vicice call or maybe in the battle you hear a horn and an army from the cities rides into the enemy and obliberates them and i think catapults are hard to script maybe ladders or during the siege allies arive (pellenor fields moment)

oh i love lotr and if we do your idea we need to do it like a movie because how you are saying it is very laggie i think what do you think of my battle idea i did not have your opinion on that

also nice idea but i think my idea is simpler to do and it looks a little lotr lol but its vicice call or maybe in the battle you hear a horn and an army from the cities rides into the enemy and obliberates them and i think catapults are hard to script maybe ladders or during the siege allies arive (pellenor fields moment)

oh i love lotr and if we do your idea we need to do it like a movie because how you are saying it is very laggie i think what do you think of my battle idea i did not have your opinion on that

I do like the idea of ocato saving the day, IC should be properly movie like in my opinion,

Right about the siege equipment, I think just the gates that lead into the city should be breached, easier that way

We could do both as mine is sort of an aftermath plan, Im merely trying to think of ways to incorporate crimsons great idea

So here's a fresh new spin on player emperor succession:

as it's been posted assassination attempts go on the rise.

New spin.

Imperial legion directed by the high chancellor to kill player on site before IC battle.

The blades Step up to assist the new emperor to the throne.

Making the Order of the Blades extinct.

Jeffrey, Baurious all blades die protecting the emperor.

How about all the blades except for Baurus die, and then Baurus becomes Grandmaster of the blades.