Empires Glory

Slawter500

GOOGLEPOX dont rush yourself, Take your time, Im not done yet and vicICE isnt even here to combine files so even if you finished today it wouldnt be needed till sunday, dont set yourself a deadline :D

Thanks peppez, Im still inclined to go for the original idea by crimson, but anyone else want to keep baurus alive? Majority want someone alive i guess we could go that way, Hey maybe baurus doesnt become grandmaster, he just teaches new blades?

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks peppez, Im still inclined to go for the original idea by crimson, but anyone else want to keep baurus alive? Majority want someone alive i guess we could go that way, Hey maybe baurus doesnt become grandmaster, he just teaches new blades?

Sure, Baurus is my favorite blade :)

Terrible to get on the web.. I managed to do so again.

I'm sorry, but I don't think it is wise to use any of the blades.. At least not baurus or jauffre.

\As both could have died at certain moments. (Especially concerning Bruma...)

You can't force players into replaying or magically reappearing.

About the whole thing, it might be good to add the whole story to a page (one of these) again, until we've got a site. As we're at 150+ pages. And I probably being the only one who has remembered them all ;D.

About site, (Already made 4 messages, but I lost the connection for the same amount of time)

(More will follow but as the connection is fragile, I'll edit this post to evade a 5th loss)

---Jay, I got through...owk.

I wanted to show you something Agromirr, but with this connection I probably can't.

I don't know if you ever worked with layers in photoshop or gimp...(probably).

If you ever even noticed them..we can build a site :).....

I'm sorry if I don't answer all questions, but I forget things when retyping (and not saving) for the 10th time...

To start of with the story we had.. (actually skipping to the end)

This is what we had about a month ago, feel free to totally change it. But keep in mind that the forts are already worked on:

_+_ Don't read this if you're the anti-spoiler type_+_ (Forgive my typing, but I need to haste with this connection)

After you've reforged the amulet, there will be an attack on Bravil. The Count has send a guard for aid. The legion will go with

you and Martin/Ocato depending on the choice you've made. (Returning martin, or in future crowning yourself). (no emperor yet.)

The attack seems to be a trap to get the legion out of the IC. Succesfully. It seems that the count was the one behind a couple of things and was the one supporting Illian...You face the Count and Illian, Illian flees, you can kill the count.

--This part is settled as in a plugin you'll be able to rebuild bravil and taking the counts position...etc..

Next will be that you'll get another messenger, this time from ocato. (Yep, he's still around...) The attack on the IC takes place.

The rest will discussed upon of course...

THEN it seems that Illian isn't around after the attack, or maybe fled again..I don't know.. He flees to one of the forts...

The forts are an important part of the game. As they will take place AFTER the Main-Quest Of Empires Glory

what about another assasination, legion archers slowly come into the elder council chamber when player is sitting there slowly draw there bows and aim for martin or ocato and quickly fire at you and your guard, guard dies you pass out and find yourself imprisoed in a enemy fortress together with martin/ocato outnumbered atleast 20 to 1 stripped of your equiptment all scattered throught the immense fortress and the doors are sealed with a script until you find everything with martin and then escape to the nearest city with fast travel disabled and being persued and ambushed along the way for a very long way! dive rock or something that concealed in the mountains

Your going to learn modelling? Great itl be a very useful skill!

im working on a sword

when its done, can ya icorperate it into the mod somehow?

id love to be the proud maker of a sword for such a large mod

ill try to do some armor after this sword

@ vice:i have an old webpage youg uys could use, let me see if i can get a hold of it

I see Calltion, but this isn't a mumby-site. We need a common feeling about it, everbody can make a site.

No offense, you probably know what you're doing. But I want this widely talked about and not starting to be live for a least next Wednesday (26th) or the weekend. I do want you involved though, but lets wait until thurday, so we can talk freely.

--Where I left...

To start of with the story we had.. (actually skipping to the end)

This is what we had about a month ago, feel free to totally change it. But keep in mind that the forts are already worked on:

_+_ Don't read this if you're the anti-spoiler type_+_ (Forgive my typing, but I need to haste with this connection)

After you've reforged the amulet, there will be an attack on Bravil. The Count has send a guard for aid. The legion will go with

you and Martin/Ocato depending on the choice you've made. (Returning martin, or in future crowning yourself). (no emperor yet.)

The attack seems to be a trap to get the legion out of the IC. Succesfully. It seems that the count was the one behind a couple of things and was the one supporting Illian...You face the Count and Illian, Illian flees, you can kill the count.

--This part is settled as in a plugin you'll be able to rebuild bravil and taking the counts position...etc..

Next will be that you'll get another messenger, this time from ocato. (Yep, he's still around...) The attack on the IC takes place.

The rest will discussed upon of course...

THEN it seems that Illian isn't around after the attack, or maybe fled again..I don't know.. He flees to one of the forts...

The forts are an important part of the game. As they will take place AFTER the Main-Quest Of Empires Glory

After 2 forts being down, some followup takes place and you'll know the location of the final fort.

(That's in a seperate worldspace. (To TheNick, no not that one you think ;))

You'll battle Illian there, as an quest taking place AFTER the main mod. We do this to keep the mod interesting and to be able to get

a follow-up. As the story practically ends with the count of bravil and you clearing the attack on the IC.

Most things are settled to my opinion. That the attack on IC isn't the end of Illian. The rest is open..

But this is what we had for the end...if anyone still remembered ;D. Fortunately its vague so enough twists can take place.

We done the way around first, as you would have found a message in one of the forts, leading to illian, or even perhaps to

the count of bravil. So flipping the whole thing is cool, but a keeping at least 3/5 of the story intact would keep us possible to

finish this mod 1 month sooner...;)

i just started

im handing it over to whoever is the leader, ive set up the basics, but now whoever si the head gets it

edit: i cant make it myself, as someone with the full knowledge of what has been done amnd what needs to be done must do it

Hmm, knowing you I better ask a question myself.

What are you using to create it..

If you already started, do you have a host for the site?? Please don't search one as I've got a few ready myself that are

stable/offer enough space/decently secured and still free to use...

I'm practically taking the lead, together with slawter...I'm the practical guy, he's the idea/inspiration master..

--edit--ok.

But you're be involved with the site in whatever way...so be ready to do something at Thursday

Probably one of my last posts, as the connection goes into red again :(

(I hope I can still ban someone at the offtopic :( )