Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say yes, as we've got some old space used already and we don't need 3 sites and the end of this week :D.

But you should go and go and do what you want, but because its highly possible it needs to be changed anyway....

(As the team probably wants 10 more links than are possible ;) ) You shouldn't put too much effort in continuing it.

Although making sites is never bad...as every one of them is different...

Try and retrieve some thoughts from the rest of the team about the structure/design of the site using this topic as I can't do so that well with this connection and being away almost the entire day, tomorrow...

VicICE, I've worked with layers in GIMP a few times, but it's not really my strong point. I could try though. Also, I think I got Photoshop on my new PC, but I've never worked with it before. Don't know wich is the easiest to work with...

[EDIT]About the Blades, we could just use the ones that are still alive. If they're all dead we could use some unnamed Blades. But there'll probably be a few left anyway.

Ok wel be dropping the blades idea, i thought it was good though, Well done crimson :thumbsup:

So your working on a sword callition? Great im sure we can find a way to get it into the mod

Ok those are some great ideas vicICE, Liking the way it ties into bravil rebuild,

By the way your saying this is before you become emperor?

im handing it over to whoever is the leader, ive set up the basics, but now whoever si the head gets it

Well we dont reaaally have a team leader but i suppose the closest to would be me or vicICE and in website design i would not go for me

Yes, those ideas are great, vicICE! ;D

Also, great you're willing to help, calliton. We can really use a modeler!

[EDIT]Vic, are you going to add Google Analytics or something similar to the site? It'd be nice to know how many visitors the site would get.

Ok wel be dropping the blades idea, i thought it was good though, Well done crimson :thumbsup:

So your working on a sword callition? Great im sure we can find a way to get it into the mod

Ok those are some great ideas vicICE, Liking the way it ties into bravil rebuild,

By the way your saying this is before you become emperor?

im handing it over to whoever is the leader, ive set up the basics, but now whoever si the head gets it

Well we dont reaaally have a team leader but i suppose the closest to would be me or vicICE and in website design i would not go for me

than pm me the storyline and whats done so far, ill do it