Empires Glory

Slawter500

You don't have to crawl into 150+ pages..Am I really the only one knowing the entire story ;D?.

I can't afford to send type it right now...it would take 15 min to type the story, but 2 hours to get it on here (successfully :)...)

Don't worry agromirr, it all sounds worse than it is...Lol, I wish I could show the old one..you'll see the thing directly.

For us, photoshop and gimp don't really show that many differences. So you may stick to gimp if you prefer to...

Although photoshop would probably import easier at flash...(I can't be sure about gimp, I'll test it soon...)

--It should work, but I don't know for sure, I'll check when I've got some time...:)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mhmmm ive got some basic stuff saved as word.doc but im pretty sure its the same as the site, il check it and *shudder* read through the pages to find main mod info

And Calliton sure, il give you editing acces to the file page aswell, Are you doing a website for us? As i put each team members role/skill next to his name on the file page

Mhmmm ive got some basic stuff saved as word.doc but im pretty sure its the same as the site, il check it and *shudder* read through the pages to find main mod info

And Calliton sure, il give you editing acces to the file page aswell, Are you doing a website for us? As i put each team members role/skill next to his name on the file page

yeah, ill keep it updated

unless somebodfy else want to do it

i have the entire story i kept everything in a word doc :)

i'll search it have quite alot docs it will be up in a few houres

sweet, pm me it

Hm, I found it quite difficult to work with gimp and layers, but that may have to do with the fact I don't use it very often..

If it is possible..use photoshop...as it looks more easy too me to add layers...and more importantly..maps...I haven't seen them in Gimp...

The link should be a couple of pages back as googlepox/crimson knight joined up...

You can change your rank-thingy when you reach 500 posts...

This is the thing for your sig, calliton.

[url="http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=24798"][img=http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7374/empglobannermember.jpg][/url]