Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello guys i saw Ur trailer for mod its good but not something i wanted to ask can i join u i can make good trailer very good in fact :D i made some videos about game called SA:MP if u want i post link here so u go watch it.. i am pretty god at making movies trailers so if u want i wish to join u and help u promoting this Mod cheers!

guys i have an epic idea really epic, its about the IC attack/recapture

alright so my first idea was ocato/you saving the emperor i changed it!:

you will save ocato martin and then you see yourself die and wake up in above the sky like in kotn where akatosh/ a dragon tells you you sacrifieced yourself for martin/ocato that deed together with your others made the gods realize you cannot die at this moment so they revive you in your quartres of the palace wich is overrun by illan and his troops together with a scroll that gives you one "stay alive moment". you will need to sneak or fight your way to the top of white gold tower and you MUST use the scroll too jump of the roof and from there you land one the palace wall and from there you must walk over the walls until the talos plaza where you climb of the wall and run through the broken gate to the legion district where you start preparing for the recapture