Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I had some luck today..Still traveling. Inside a B&B right now. (named the same). They are wonderful!

Air-conditioning AND FREE WIFI!! Never had that before. Its quite fast too!!.

Although I'll probably stay on-line for but an hour..I need to get some decent sleep as well...

So another member added? The force...I know.. you replied somewhere at the beginning and offered creating potions back then ;)

You've got another avy, that's explains my confusion. I already hoped you would return sometime...

I don't know how big the mod will be... but any textures will definitely increase the whole thing.....

My first estimates were about 5-10.. Better scale that up to 20...but....It could go to 5-10 again...

I see the progress, seems to go slightly in the right way. I had some time to look at your screenshots Agromirr, they are great.

(Wouldn't dare loading them before, as I had 3 minutes of access before I lost it.. Should have sat on the roof (no joke...)).

To agromirr, Yes. The site will have FTP-access. It can have up to 10 ftp-accounts if I'm correct...

I've taken a look at yours as well calliton, but as I said..I've my own host in mind that doesn't have any adds at all....

Although I see some things I want in the final site as well..

I can recall something about that earlier. Of which package was that again?

Lol, Agromirr is probably going to be targeted to do the screenshots...if he wants too...?, otherwise I'll do them.

(Because I'll be home. YES!)