Empires Glory

Slawter500

Hehe, guess "someone" would be me... Sure, I can take some screenshots, I run Oblivion in high detail (perhaps I can set it to ultra since FPS doesn't matter when taking screens anyway), 1920x1080 resolution, so they should look pretty good.

[EDIT]I don't think rock music will fit in the game's atmosphere... And 1 GB is a LOT. Don't think it'll be that big. ESP/ESM files are quite small, and since we don't have many meshes or textures (yet) it'll probably be less than 50 MB.

With all plugins? I think less than 200 MB.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you wait a few more :D..

1920x1080 resolution!!.. Lucky B...:)...

Yes. 1 GB would be far too much.. the 50mb is far more close...When I'll be finished cleaning.. a lot of size-counter will drop significantly.

Perhaps you obviously know...but increasing the settings inside the program of your graphics-card will provide some significant changes as well....Just don't forget to set it back lol, as playing any games will go horrible..

I'll send you a link of the PSD I had of a site, with some small info..just to take peak as I guess you won't look to much on it today ;D.

I'll wait a few more minutes, but I'm afraid the power might go off... There's one hell of a storm over here, the entire building shakes when the lightning strikes! :P

It's awesome!

Lol that might be a good idea when you've just got a new pc.

Owk as I edited, I'll send you a PM with some details about the site I made a month ago...

I'll wait a few more minutes, but I'm afraid the power might go off... There's one hell of a storm over here, the entire building shakes when the lightning strikes! :P

It's awesome!

Holy crap thats cool :P

EDIT: I must of really been spamming recently

700 posts