Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming is with one m ;). You know your hand with animations, that will prove into use in the future.

Hopefully the next trailer would contain mod-parts...

(Still busy with the first one, Agromirr ;D.)

you guys i think i know where we can place the throne on the big table in the eldercouncil chambers

also i know i have a small idea i can do it only the AI is needed. you will need a court as an emperor right, and a chancellor (if martin is chosen) will need to gather it.

it will be npc gathering

the court will be divided in 3 parts: economic, miltairy and political

since there are 9 cities you will need 9 luitenenats and captains for the games key locations and sergeants for camps at strategic positions and a militairy advisor

also 2 political advisors and 2 economic advisors

there thats it

Added the Forces trailer to the File Page

When the mods finished im gonna do one with mod content, And im guessing you will to force?

Hmmm i think someone had an idea for a court mod once, Never got made though, it was quite well liked

Nah i dont think putting the throne on the table is a good idea, A seperate throne room would be fine

EDIT: Damn beat me to the throne thing force lol

I can recall a mod that did have a separate throne-room.

Before you start without beginning, let's discuss it first. As it will have to be a duplicate, not the original council chambers..

As the whole thing will stay compatible with everything. (When we add the other rooms, like one for the emperor.)

(170 pages..pff..)