Empires Glory

Slawter500

Get it off. I don't have it on as when you're busy working with something and it cannot save properly it just crashes..

(Like when you've got some boxes open.) Just save yourself every time you've made that much you think... better save it.

So...every 15 min ;)...

Nice work Agromirr, I only have to add the folders and it should suffice!

Hm.. should I use a direct link from the nexus page?

--edit yes, there's no background for 'topic' ;D.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I couldn't add folders using GIMP. Perhpas that's possible in a newer version. Haven't updated in a while...

[EDIT]I thought the "Topic" link was supposed to be direct link to this topic, so I didn't make a background for that one... I can still make one if you want. ;D

Nah, got 2.6 Couldn't find it. Maybe the beta has it.. But it's as easy as adding folders in windows. Just 10 sec for them all :)...

Nice.. Now I'll have to figure out how to implement the gallery :D.

Hm.. and to edit the text. It seems impossible right now...

--

Edit--.

Well it would be nice. As some people scare their ... off when they are linked to another site ;D.

Ahh.. I just found the layers box...where was it before ? :P. Thnx.. probably got activated with your file.

Hm.. I think I'll type it over and try to make it an external source...so we can change it outside of flash..

Although that would probably horrible to do...Easily changing the text should be useful. Especially with new members....

No.. I better skip it for now, until I know how to do it ;D.

I'm not creating dungeons, so ask the others...I don't need any of those right now.

Hm, to get it more quickly. Which font is it that you've used, Agromirr?

--Indeed, I might need event triggers in the future but not right now.

As I'm not busy creating such kind of events that need sound, I wouldn't know which one to fit. That would really waste your time...