Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this mod has the potential to be HUGE. Almost turning it into a full sequal. Or at least the building blocks to a sequal. You could release updates and new quests that can come into play once the player becomes Emperor.

Here's some more ideas...just off the cuff (for when you become Emperor): You decide a military/law enforcement budget. If you don't hire enough soldiers, monsters, crime, looting, etc become out of control...BUT you get to keep the money, enriching yourself. Hire TOO MANY, and you don't have any money for yourself and for other things needed to run Cyrodil.

The thieves guild currently has the loyalty of the lower class (a huge population). They are also causing problems by stealing from the upper and upper-middle class. You could include a storyline based upon how to deal with them. Either take a hard line, and commit your soldiers to rooting out the guild and dismantling it (maybe assigning a special task force and giving them the leeway to "do what it takes" to get this done (inspired by the FX show, The Shield) or you can try a more diplomatic route and actually meet with the Grey Fox.

I think this mod has the potential to be HUGE. Almost turning it into a full sequal. Or at least the building blocks to a sequal. You could release updates and new quests that can come into play once the player becomes Emperor.

Here's some more ideas...just off the cuff (for when you become Emperor): You decide a military/law enforcement budget. If you don't hire enough soldiers, monsters, crime, looting, etc become out of control...BUT you get to keep the money, enriching yourself. Hire TOO MANY, and you don't have any money for yourself and for other things needed to run Cyrodil.

The thieves guild currently has the loyalty of the lower class (a huge population). They are also causing problems by stealing from the upper and upper-middle class. You could include a storyline based upon how to deal with them. Either take a hard line, and commit your soldiers to rooting out the guild and dismantling it (maybe assigning a special task force and giving them the leeway to "do what it takes" to get this done (inspired by the FX show, The Shield) or you can try a more diplomatic route and actually meet with the Grey Fox.

Great idea, but what if you are the Grey Fox too? :D

And the dungeons actually going really good its quite l;arge, I havent placed anything but the static pieces yet, but I have planned out where everything's going.

ChuckBooty, the optional Bravil Rebuilt plugin will be somewhat like your idea; Bravil will either become a prosperous city or the people will get even poorer, depending on the players choices.

Thanks for sharing your ideas! :thumbsup:

Nice to hear you made some progress GOOGLEPOX..

The bravil-plugin already has some parts of your suggestion, ChuckBooty.

Starwarsfreak had some ideas to extinct the TG as well as the DB, but those are put a aside for a bit

as we already have too much to do... :).

yeah a good plan is made for the DB and TG *laughs very evil*

also guys i am going on vacation from monday till the 7th of september and EGlegion has to be finished and polished and you guys are still very busy so i'll finish when i am back