Empires Glory

Slawter500

lol, I just listened before. Personally I did like them to a certain point until I knew the origin.

But parts of that ambient sound will come into use indeed. Same for the others, although I don't know where to use them :).

It's never bad to learn some things about CS, whether for this or another mod.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, I had something against it. But its better now. The theme is indeed a good theme. I'm not sure where to put it.

but it needs some movie/clip attached to it, its just perfect for it.

-

That wouldn't be useful, think of the bugs it will create..as any inside those will be given to us.

Not to mention any updates that will be missed, because of the merging..

I see no need to merge them really. Not saying it is a bad idea. Maybe for a plugin it would..but not for the main thing.

Lol

Calliton if your looking for work you could take my ayleid ruin of my hands as im not particularly thrilled by restarting it, however il continue to do it if you want

i can try

no promises of a glorious amazingly good dungeon though... in fact i prooooobably shouldnt work on it

okay I am working on theme and Video Montage. this will not be a trailer. seeing as we have 3 lol. i think no trailer should be done till we get some solid Mod footage.

Note it will be a representation of what I'm working on. encapsulating what is to come from Crimson.

In the mean time. I will Be Seeing how we can implement this into CS.

Making EG Music or Sound BSA should be simple enough.