Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Il make a trailer of mod content once its done

Anyway Calliton im sure you'd be fine, But il do it if you dont want to just say the word

ill give it a shot, but you might want a back up just in case

after all, i am a black belt... i never give up... i only take a long long long break

Really? I'll set it to English..probably done by starwarsfreak..:)...It sets to the country of origin..I never have visited via live..

K changed it :)...

Yeah, I got it..

--You've kept it quite clean..that's nice...(in terms of screwing things up/bugs) saves a lot of trouble.

Hm, an ogre or two to much, but that's up to the rest. It needs some changes/additions.

(some triggers need to be set and maybe some cluttering) but its fine in general.

Thanks GOOGLEPOX!

--

K got the basics of the site done...

Sure, I you know how to. Have you used the console command: player.coc GPOGRECAVEREAL1 already to take a visit?

Try to add clutter like a few campfires, smashed crates, plants/mushrooms..etc.. like any dungeons.

Sure, I you know how to. Have you used the console command: player.coc GPOGRECAVEREAL1 already?

Try to add clutter like a few campfires, smashed crates, plants/mushrooms..etc.. like any dungeons.

I can add those things. But I dont know what you mean by "some triggers need to be set " though.