Empires Glory

Slawter500

Some traps aren't triggered right now. You'll need to add triggerboxes for them and link them in order to let them work.

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/1621/exampleiai.jpg

You can link the triggerboxes by using 'Select reference in Reference Window' at 'enable parent'-tab at the triggerbox.

It will turn into a target, then you can click the falling rocks. As long as you've set it persistent before.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some traps aren't triggered right now. You'll need to add triggerboxes for them and link them in order to let them work.

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/1621/exampleiai.jpg

You can link the triggerboxes by using 'Select reference in Reference Window' at 'enable parent'-tab at the triggerbox.

It will turn into a target, then you can click the falling rocks. As long as you've set it persistent before.

Oh so thats how you do it. thanks.

Yep, quite some changes since morrowind.

It's quites useful though, as you don't have to add any scripting and know exactly where the thing will be triggered.

Anyway, I'll set up the site with what we had tomorrow..

Just thinking guys shall we release one of crimsons excellent samples? You know oon the file page?

Also is it possible to merge two interiors together? Because if so i might be able to recover some work on the ayleid ruin even if i have handed it over to calliton it would be nice if it wasnt a total waste

EDIT: No worries sort of done it

EDIT 2: Should i have it all in one interior, or should there be multiple interiors?

No better do multiple, at least 2. We've got a one-interior-ogre cave already..and I need 2 interiors for the mages/necr quest ;)..The second one doesn't have to be that big..I just need one :).

Unfortunately I had to give up my favorite host.. so no 10 ftp-access. (They stopped offering totally free sites..)

I'll get something to eat, then I'll put it on..I skipped the gallery for now, because I need to find out how to get it in :).

K, got the account activated... This link will work in like an hour from now..

--1 hour + 1 minutes..passed (No really, it is true..) Ok ..it is up!