Empires Glory

Slawter500

Owk, people it is there and alive..

I made some mistakes...Someone found them yet..? Especially lotr-fans should see it..

LINK

--I saw more mistakes..Lol, anyone found others? I want to change it once, not 10 times..

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, I don't like .tk domains... Too many advertisements. If we must use a shorter domain, then we should get a .co.cc or a .tt domain. (Those are free too, but less to no ads.)

Site looks great, vicICE. Nice work! :thumbsup:

I know,..sure. It's available, but I need to find another host that supports other domains then.. any suggestions?

----Really, then skip it for the moment. We don't have any adds now..

---Agromirr, you did the hard part ;D..

Found the mistakes yet? I made at least 3..

Hmm guys i feel like a little spark in big room with dark i want help u.. if u want i can make Potions with custom effect and poison.. sword's enchanted staff's robes armor etc.. if u want of course just tell me what u need also i can help u with that InGame Book

You'd have to talk to Slawter about that, but I don't think he's online right now..

--Fixes seem to go quite fast. So if anyone has anything to add/suggest.. please do. It's quite easy to change things.

Hey im back

Site looks great! Although at the top where the links to different pages are, all are underlined when you hover the mouse over them, all except tesnexus file page, minor bug though

The Ingame book is a book in the game where you write about the players adventures in bethesdas main quest and/or Empires Glory main quest, feel free to write one!

Ah found anoher error, Elect new Member for the elder council, Should be members, again minor problem

Site looks great!

EDIT: Shall i link the site on the file page? or not?

Whatever you want. I'll change the bugs. Thnx slawter..if anyone sees any, just tell and I'll fix them.

Except for the filepage..as that needs it own page, so that will be fixed later, I was already aware of it.

--K, changed.