Empires Glory

Slawter500

Is is possible to track how many visits the site's getting? Like with Google Analytics? I'm not sure whether it's possible to implement that code in a flash site... Probably not. :)

[EDIT]Lol, 333 posts. ;D

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ehm, it should be possible, don't ask me how..But you need to get on the main site anyway. So maybe..

I'll take a look ;). Ow and slawte/agromirr, I've send you both the page's name/password.

--NVM. The site gave an example already.. http://www.histats.com/ .

Or do we prefer google?

Great! Oh and if it isn't possible to put the code directly into the flash site, we could also create a HTML page as homepage, put the code there, and have it automaticly redirect you to the real site. Should be barely noticeable.

But it's better to do it your way. ;D

[EDIT]I prefer Google Analytics, it's simply the best tracker out there. But choose whatever you like best. :)

Haha, this goes too far off. What do you exactly want to :)?

The page is HTML, only the picture in the middle is flash...Like a banner/ad, just a bigger version.

So I could put anything beneath if that is what you mean...

--Then it's google..

Does someone has a google account? nvm, I'll create one..

Haha, I've got no experience with flash so I'm just coming up with bad ideas that make things more complicated instead of solving problems that don't exist. :P

Good to hear it's possible to implement without making things overcomplicated. ;D Just ignore my previous post then.

[EDIT]I've got a Google account, but it's better to make a new one.

I just used the team-hotmail, with the same password..

you will not see data appearing in your reports until at least 24 hours

..and we'll have to wait for a while until it works.

Owk, you're the expert ... (Don't let me find one that's better..., nah it seemed ok around there...)

If you know howto, I bet there are some settings to optimize..Or is it all nice on its standards?