Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better Pm the address, slawter.

I probably will not make it to the end of this week...

Simply because they screwed up again at my school, that explains why I didn't receive anything at home...sigh..

I have to find another 'minor', I'll try to stick to sunday...but those......idiots forget to tell me that my initially chosen one was cancelled.. 'Most people already knew, alas some didn't'.. ---welcome to my world. :)...

-- I'll take a look when I've got some time, slawter ;).

What goes on in the dungeon

Mages and necromancers are fighting for the eamulet shard which has landed and buried itself deep in the dungeon, They want to increase their power through the shard, So the player chooses a side, and that side will not attack the player as he passes through the dungeon, but the other side will just think of you as their arch enemy, at some spots in the dungeon theres fighting between the two sides, At some the allies you chose will hold the way you have to pass through to get the shard, or the enemy will hold it, of course you may decide to just go it alone

EDIT: Thanks

EDIT 2: Ive Pm'd the mail address to you Force

Very good calliton ;) keep it up!

OK

Btw:

About books

Kvatch City of Life-There will i write about kvatch BEFORE destruction

Kvatch Destruction-There will i write about Destruction of Kvatch about destroying city etc..

Kvatch Return to Life- There will write about Kvatch Come back to life.. rebuilding restoring glory of kvatch, and a lot more.

When it all finish i hope u will like it

Right, here's an idea for Bravil Rebuilt:

You know Alessia Ottus's "Guide to Bravil", right? Apparently, she isn't very fond of Bravil. (Or any other town. :P) Since you get the opportunity to turn Bravil into a prosperous town, how about a short quest to convince Alessia to write a new guide, when the city's no longer "the dark grate of the sewer drain where foul and unappetising debris collects." As a reward, of course, you get a copy of a new Guide to Bravil, wich could also appear in various vendors' inventories.

What do you think?

We should have something to counter that if the player decides to turn it into...well it was awful already...what next :)...

Maybe we could turn that into another quest, as she may write it all about you. As you're the cause of it.

So then you won't have to ask, you'd have to figure out how to get rid of the books ;D.