Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

k guys here the rough draft for Battle of Bruma (the version through a soldiers eyes, i think i will make another more reasearch type one later) i guess I wont be making the one about Kvatch since SOMEONE stole the idea. Anyways, i would be quite happy if someone would turn this into book form on CS for me. Now its more like a story so if you dont like it a reaserch one is on the way. oh and i was just wondering if you wanted to add a cottage near Bruma or in Bruma where Horatio says he lives. Read the book and that will make sense. before i do theother book, do you want me to write anything in particular? i thought it would be cool to write something about the people who are going to take over the empire. Illian is it? just to add some backround. or did you already do that? ok now im rambling so tell me how you like the the book! oh and your welcome to make changes if you think its that bad.

Hehe, I would be proud if I wrote it. Bet you do..

anyway..Are you sure about the title? Just a suggestion. Maybe "A Soldier's Journal: The Battle for Bruma."

yeah i know i thought the title was a bit blah. ill use the Battle for Brum on the other book. are you gonna do it on CS? then you can just change it there. so any books in specific you want me to do? oh and you could either build a house or i could change the ending cause those hard core gamers will want to see him and his wife cause it says they live in Bruma. sorry for some reason i ramble alot. :biggrin:

ps thanks for the compliments :thanks:

hm, good idea..I'll have to write it down somewhere or I might forget..

Or..I know how already... it could be implemented in a quest..as it adds a (few) villages..

It will just so happen to be that the house would be among those. :)

Hm. I'd have to add one line, but that would be sufficient. I'll add some lore when you ask about him when you've read the book. Like that while he's resigned, he has a watchful eye on the village.

ok i suppose i will get to work on The other battle of Bruma book unless you have any other book ideas. do you want me to do something on the history of Illian (or whatever his name is) just to add a bit of background to WHY he wants to take over the empire? or is that supposed to be unknown?

Good idea, as we basically have...nothing about Illian.

He's an imperial, as he's pretending to be a descendant of the imperial bloodline.

That's all...Should leave enough room for ideas eh?

um ok i think i can do that. mabye his parent were in a rebellion and the rebellion was crushed by imperial legion forces led by Uriel Septim and now he wants revenge for the death of his parents..... plus i will add some more personal details (his girlfreind was a dark elf but their love was forbidden and one day she was sold into slavery in morrowind. itll take me a while but ill make it. mabye it could be like the mythic dawn commentaries. it could be called 'the life and times of Illian' and could talk about his hard life and his plan to overthrow the emporer. each of his followers could carry one, but you cant find it any where else. (mabye there could be a part somewhere if you have time where you interogate one of his men and he gives you a copy. just an idea to incorperate the book in.)

That wouldn't be necessary, as one of the forts where he resides could contain one :).

Good luck, you may officially join the team as a writer if you want to.

You've already contributed so far and you're continuing doing so, so you may join if you wish.