Empires Glory

Slawter500

oh ok. ill switch my sig in a minute. (for all those wondering: Life and times of illian is an auto biography writtin by Illiian When he was five his parents were murdered in a skyrim rebbellion, he was raised by his brother who was arrested for stealing bread and some other stuff. years later, he is engaged to a dark elf and he joind the arena. but there he is forced to fight his own brother who raised him, and he hasnt seen him for 4 years since he was arrested, he kills his brother, is completely depressed. and, to make matters worse his dark elf girl freind is kidnapped and sold into slavery in morrowind (this is BEFORE slavery was abolished there) then he figures out all his troubles are releated to the empire, so he creates his cult/army. dont worry. Its not some sad sack thing. ill make sure to add some parts to make him evil. he kills legionarres, and goes fugitive until he gives himself a fake identity. his real name is illian, i havent decided what his fake name is yet) woah thats a long description. :biggrin:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and andy, as your writing a book about Illian, Dont make him seem to justified, id like to portray him as evil, Not someone gunning for revenge, Give him a reason to hate the empire, but still dont make him seem like someone whos been badly treated and is just getting payback, make him seem evil!

dont worry slawter. since its an auto biography he has to sound kinda justified, but ill add some details that make him sound more evil.

ok andy cool, I dont mind him having a sad backstory, but say he captured an imperial soldier(just an example) then he decides to torture that soldier, not for information, just because he wants to

What im saying is by all means if you want to give him a sad backstory do so, just if he ever has a chance to do something good, make him do the opposite, to the extreme

Basically, go ahead do it how YOU want to, sad backstory or maybe the perfect childhood, you decide, but make sure when he has a choice of good or evil, make him do the evil, thats my only request of you

Nice ideas, looking forward to the book,also where is your soldiers Journal:Battle of Bruma? Id like to give it a read

Also guys i know we switched host, site seems to be up and running now

Hm.. I know exactly where to put this...

Nice work again, andy.

You have solved that thing (slawter) quite well ;D. He isn't totally driven by revenge, but the story still fits.

Haha, I don't know if that is a good thing. I'm currently tweaking the story of the force. The english isn't perfect, but the story is!I might have dramatized it at certain points, but I wanted to have the story receive its full potential.

Great work, The Force! I've got a lot to do yet, but it goes quite well now..(1/4) keeps my mind off for the moment.