Empires Glory

Slawter500

Hmmm I like andys book, working in a love of killing, making him more evil, Good work!

Also il upload my book up here aswell as it seems to be where everyones is getting read :P

Il take a look at Forces and Andys battle of Bruma one

Oh yeah one change i would make to your book andy, I would just make it "The Life and Times of Illian" Not The great, Otherwise brilliant work :thumbsup:

Same book uploaded here, just for easier acess

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i just read Forces story, Its a bit wrong in terms of spelling and grammar, But mostly i like it, good work.

Couple of suggestions though

Well..a bit more description would be nice, The story moves to quickly, maybe a bit more drama in places, legnthen it a bit

And the Guard captains name, Larry?

Maybe you could give mentions of martin, Not long things just perhaps you meet him in passing or something?

Other than that good work!:thumbsup:

So its from salivan matius' point of view right? as you become guard captain and matius is guard captain(I think)

Also, who's read my books? What did you think?

Ok just read Andys battle of Bruma book

Gotta say nicley done :thumbsup::D Very nicley infact

Although just one thing,that jonah guy...I knew from the moment he came in that he'd die ;)

Also did anyone else read crimsons suggestion, it got caught up in the middle of a big book rush so it might of been missed

in completion of EG somewhere in game.

game copies Player Character

textures over with stone Creating the Champion of Cyridil Statue.

Definitley doable, just like battle of bruma, , Anyway i think its a good idea

Also, who's read my books? What did you think?

Ok just read Andys battle of Bruma book

Gotta say nicley done :thumbsup::D Very nicley infact

Although just one thing,that jonah guy...I knew from the moment he came in that he'd die ;)

Also did anyone else read crimsons suggestion, it got caught up in the middle of a big book rush so it might of been missed

in completion of EG somewhere in game.

game copies Player Character

textures over with stone Creating the Champion of Cyridil Statue.

Definitley doable, just like battle of bruma, , Anyway i think its a good idea

what about something like the statue in aranmathi?

Yes! I've found a place for my first period! Man..I never have send that many emails to that many people that I didn't met before ;D. I'll probably end up in spam-account of the organization..

Anyway.. I'll change The Force's text a little more, but I'm not that proficient with the English grammar, so someone else needs to take a look before it will be implemented in the mod

Hey all:

after doing a slew of tutorials and learning about 6 novels of text to cs i think i can start a little help with castles, dungeons and so on.

Let me know if there is anything needed to be done and I'll give it a shot.

I can do basic npc's and such as well.

so hey it's start. if I my find my self needing help. I know where to go. :thumbsup:

After some review with how CS Music function works i kinda of reformatted how the music can be used e.g.

Battle Music

Wander Music

Public Music

Tavern music

Any music can essentially be attached to any cell with out over writing defaults. Sounds simple enough to this beginner. LOL :rolleyes:

Lastly I want in on this book business. My Grammar sucks but writing songs and ballads i do have a talent with words.

let me know what's up with all this.

I have a few brilliant ideas for my book

Haha, what is this with all people and their books :). We have to underline it in the description.

The books may be about everything, preferably some recognizable parts with the main quest or such.

But it is not a requirement, feel free to go ahead.

I'm sorry that the dialogue takes that long, but I had to deal with some personal issues.

'PlaySound' (and music) can be manually attached to scripts and can play whenever you want.

'StreamMusic' as well, but it should be in a save environment. (Can be placed in the folders you just showed.)

(Any change, like combat would end the music.)

I don't know about any work in CS from me, but I bet the other may have some things to do.