Empires Glory

Slawter500

no worries with dialogue life comes first.

I can completely understand.

yes so i'm CS friendly now yeah :)

so let me know if there is anything you want me to start work on.

Now book

My Idea is the assention Of Martin.

A sort of narrative of becoming Akatosh assending up to the point just before he is brought back

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh ya forgot to mention all music made now will loop flawlessly in the event of long battles or continuances.

I have made many changes so that the songs are more interesting.

that is sweet about scripting music to stuff I'm learning baby yeah :biggrin:

Now book

My Idea is the assention Of Martin.

A sort of narrative of becoming Akatosh assending up to the point just before he is brought back

Hm, that would be an interesting game element. Great idea, you should dive into the lore though.

It has a treasure of information. UESP WIKI has quite much, as does the imperial library.

And it should keep it lore friendly :). That should save me a lot of editing ;D.

hi all! thanks for the compliments/comments on The life and times of illian. i dont really care what you do to it. i dont really mind if its 'a conquerer' or 'my revenge' or 'the life and times of illian' or 'the life and times of illian the great'. (i just added 'the great' because its and autobiography and he thinks he's great.) so doesnt look like i missed much. hey are there any specific books you want me to do? if not, ill continue on the other battle of bruma book.

ps crimson knight- i like the idea, but if martins dead how is he writing a book? or does it come in AFTER you ressurrect him? otherwise, i like the idea.

Haha, don't worry. I thought that it would be the end. :)...That's why I felt it summarized, but then I realized there's more to come. The thought has crossed my mind too, the thing is that the book should only be available if you choose to return martin. Otherwise it wouldn't make any sense ..

yes have been reading the books life of Illian. Captivating didn't want it to stop well written loved it.

Kvatch book was alright liked the plot but seemed to be it made not much sense in respect yo Lore.

Main Character becomes captain but is ordered to leave town during impending doom to deliver a message

ummm!!!! not likely to happen

and what about the slvany guy who already is captain????

i know i didn't spell it properly but you get my point...

just some thoughts other then those little things Kvatch book was good i liked it.

just some thoughts

You're right indeed. It wasn't that logical...Like 4/10 was missing :)...

I'm fixing the grammar to my capabilities, right now.

Maybe I could add a part between that, as he is told how to defend himself as a messenger..

Then he's suddenly captain..there's enough to be said in between. Or you may :D.. as I'm almost done fixing.

and even if yyou do ressurrect martin you would have too wait a while while he writes it. now, 2 totally random ideas i had last night. mabye we could build an imperial library somewhre in th IC. it could have all the books from the game, or atleast most, plus the ones we make. just like as a plugin, like the rebuilding forts thing. secondly, i was just scrolling through some of the comments on the TES nexus filepage, and think mabye we could add a Progress tab or something to the website. you know, just tell evryone what we've finished, mabye even put some off the books on for reading. or we could just make weekly reports in the comments on the filepage. just some ideas i had. :)

mabye we could build an imperial library somewhre in th IC.

Yes, I applied for that as well. I still think that is a good idea. Simply because we're going to add enough of them to fill it.

I'm still deciding on how to add the first thing you wrote about Illian to the website ;).