Empires Glory

Slawter500

oh we'll see about me doing the forces kvatch story. i dont know, id almost change the whole thing. :biggrin: im just kidding force. i like the storyline, but it is lagging many basic details. and i dont think kvatch ever had a captain named larry. :biggrin: but i dont know if ill have time to fix it. but possibly. anyways what do you think about putting our progress on the website?

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys im back from a long evening of left 4 dead and ready to help

Keep making those books if we are making a library

Agreed force its good, just needs tweaking

Has anyone read my book, Id really like some feedback!

Cool on learning CS crimson, im not sure we have anything atm but im sure we could find something, as the books are pouring in we should release them with the main mod, maybe Crimson could work on building the library? Also perhaps smaller librarys throughout the towns? Like the Bruma one would be sold in all towns as would the main oblivion story and also people would genrally like to know about kvatch especially in anvil as they were closer to it than everyone else? SO what im saying is a library in each city

well i was thinking you could go on a series of mini quest to get some of the rarest books and scrolls throughout cyrodiil. theyre could even be one where you have to find the mysterium xarxes after it mysteriously dissapeared from cloud ruler temple. then each one could have its own special books. heck, we could even have a forbidden arts section with necromancy books and mankar camerons commentaries. for the library i mean. i dont really care, just thought it was an idea. we could even add a new district called the library distrrict. and slawter, what do you think of a progress bar for the site? read my post from earlier to understand what im saying.

Yes, I know..But it would be rather difficult to realize it as we simply add things. And I don't know what I'm going to add.

So I could say owk we've got like 20% like now. But I don't know what we will add in the meantime or how much work there's going to be added. As would in general, as new challenges (read annoying problems). Which would lead to an increase of work or to do things entirely different.

I like the idea of an secret section, just like morrowind had.

I'm not sure about adding a library to each city..that would be have to be set in a plugin.

simply because many use changed version of the cities, so a multiple of versions should be released.

Would you like to adjust the story when I'm finished, andy?

Just keep most of it intact as it is the force's story. Everybody could write it in a different way...

I just agree with the grammar changes and the gaps that have to be filled.

sure ill edit it. post the new more grammically correct one here and ill work on it.

edit 1- vicICE i have NO idea what you were talking about in your first paragraph.

edit2- what do you think of the progress thing on the website?

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh. okkkkkkkkkkkk. i thought we were talking about the library lol. well i just had another idea for the IC librarary. we should make it in a plugin, we could go ahead and realese all the books in the main mod, but also give them their own section in the library. we could make a new texture for each shelf sign, calling the one with our books either 'The oblivion crisis' or 'new realeases'. then i dont think you should be able to buy the books. you can read them but if you take one its considered stealing. but then again, youll already be high chancellor or emporer so they cant arrest you. you could return to lake arrius caverns to get a copy of each of the commentaries. you could go on a mission to find the mysterium xarxes, which dissapeared from cloud ruler temple. heck, we could make it a library and museaum. go collect items and imperial relics and stuff like that. (One final idea. mabye someone could make a red dragon crown. its the most important relic for the emporer (next to the amulet of kings))

Should I create one exactly like that.. just without the blocks? ;)

--I'm not sure about all those ideas. We should at least add one quest, but we've got quite some projects to do already after we've finished the main mod. All books will be added to that indeed. Just not every one of them is available.

(Most of them are though.)