Empires Glory

Slawter500

I saved it, as I might forget it..

Ow..just got reminded I need to do something..better start with it.

Maybe I've got time to do your thing as well, as I'm in photoshop anyway :D

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm. i just dont think we should add the library in the main mod. we should leave it to a plugin. perhaps someday we could add the museum, mabye it could be put in the library district (if we make one) or they could both go in the palace district.

hey guys im going to a movie with some freinds so ill finish forces book tommarow. The only major changes i made: completely changed the writers note, said i was savilan matius didnt say i was dead because you cant write a book if your dead., since he is a redguard i changed province from skyrim to hammerfell. those are the major changes. made some minor grammarical changes, still havent gotten to the messenger-captain thing, mabye ill make him go through a test or something. not sure but now i got to go so bye!

hey i like that poster idea. ill make one too, just for fun.

okay i dont want to make a poster anymore. i think ill get to work fixing forces book

;D.

Have fun. Oh, I forgot to say. Indeed, it probably wasn't him . That's why I added that "Where are the other guards" and that he goes to the count at the end.

I hate when that happens :)..Theaters....

I'm leaving right now. I've got to help some people to move in the early morning.

You may change anything in general, just not the story in general :)...