Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slawter500 In Game book 4 Love it, it's great game perspective from player \ as writer\ as player Character. like defining a personal experience of the game.

Reading it was like thinking abut the first time i played through main quests. rolling over a wave of nostalgia.

Beautiful

Brilliant!!!!

love it

just don't give it to an Oblivion Noob haha!!! :whistling:

Okay a while back we talked about empty thrones for E.G. prologue teaser for the site well I came up with something after much fun in photoshop....

dragon fires dissipate, The blades No more...

this was formatted to fit form it is larger

The blades and throne at the end of an era

What Do you think???

I finished it! here is Forces Kvatch City of life part 1 FIXED EDITON! i changed a few minor parts to make it more Lore-freindly, plus fixed some grammarical issues.

PS Crimson, i love that pic. thats what will happen if we dont restore the empire to its...... GLORY! ha ha... really stupid pun of mine. but seriously. its great.

edit- hello? 0 downloads? i spent all night on this!

edit- ok im tired good night!

YES CRIMSON! THANK YOU FEEDBACK AT LAST!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Anyway Its very similar to yours force, only diviation from the story is hammerfell instead of skyrim, Just adds more detail

O dont think the library main mod, as a plugin maybe

Andy said something along those lines

But the library wouldnt be to hard to make, and if we have someone who wants to do something but currently does not have an assignment, and we dont have anything else main mod related for them to do at the time then itd be the perfect thing for them to do, So what im saying is maybe your way but if we have time theres no reason why it shouldn't be included main mod

Also hows progress from everyone?

To the Force the whole story was not changed. it was still mostly your story.

I completely understand how you feel.

there were just a few things that didn't add up.

Please Don't let this hinder your enthusiasm to continue the great contributions you have already been apart of.

morning all! doesnt look like i missed much

force- sorry if i offended you. i changed it from Skyrim to hammerfell because savilan is a redguard, and hammerfell is the home of redguards, skyrims the home of nords. and i made him a soldier because the messenger to captain didnt make much sense.

edit- i can help whoever works on the library, i cant mod, but i have some pretty good ideas for it.